Saturday, May 02, 2020

Saturday, May 2: Wake Up and go to South Philly

Today after staying up a little bit late because I had trouble getting to sleep, I got up around 10 o’clock and had the rest of the liquid 
 old coffee that I really like from Whole Foods. I’m not out of coffee but I’m out of the liquid gold stuff. I’ll be picking that up tomorrow 
& bringing it back here Monday morning. 

 nyhow the coffee was delicious and I talked on the phone for a couple hours. We had to interrupt the phone call because Pat was ready to drive me down here 
in South Philadelphia to pick up 

 omebody was giving away a free dresser from IKEA. I thought the later the guy was moving out of the apartment he was living in. We got there at 1 PM which was the first time that he told us he be there 

 ut he wasn’t there. I got a little upset trying to deal with the disappointment and what we’re gonna
do for an hour while waiting for this dude to come back at 2:30. 2:30 PM. Pat at the 

 ood idea of going to Walmart and we could do some shopping 

 nd kill time. Well line at Walmart was so long due to social distancing

 that it really wasn’t worth it. We decided to hit Rite Aid instead. That was a lot more manageable. I got some juice is soda two boxes cereal and a little bit of milk. I got pasta but they didn’t have pasta sauce. We decided to hit the CVS in West Philadelphia 43rd and Locust. I found out that the YouTube video laundromat opened yesterday and therefore I can use it at some point. I did a lot of video today to document Life and South Philly and Life outside of my COVID-19 bubble that I live in at this point.

No comments: