Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday, May 19: Cool, Windy šŸŒ¬


Well after not getting enough sleep last night, I got up and promptly made myself some of the nice home brew coffee and my soy milk. I 
found myself really mentally distracted. I did take care of some business but I didn’t get that much work done. Today was a markedly cooler 
and cloudy or day than yesterday for 



 ure. In the COVID-19 world that we live in more states are opening up things like beaches and parks etc. I think the nice weather is made everybody stir crazy along with Trump and his stupid Republicans. OK, I made it to the rest of the day and then I signed up for the yoga class. I somehow got locked out in the very beginning of class. Lynn picked me up and we went for one of our nice our walks. I really enjoy those walks a lot. Ardmore so pretty in the spring time. I think got dropped off at home and ate my leftover pasta

No comments: