Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday, May 26: A Frustrating Day Working


Hello this is Mark. I hope you’re all well. I will got up early went to my meeting and then headed home. I caught the train and it was good. It was
cloudy but it wasn’t

  raining which was good. Well I got in to work a.k.a. home and I had a thought that I better

 start the car fair situation sooner than later. And unfortunately started
 because I got an email. I then attempted to export the document that I opened and well lo and behold I couldn’t open the files I will make a file and then I couldn’t open it. This was an Excel on office 360. I did manage to open the file in mu Excel app on my  Phone. That app is free.

 I was even going to go to Microsoft And pay $180 just so I can have an  EL but I thought better of it. I ended up finding a file I can open from last month and I had to input the names

 by hand because I couldn’t copy and paste from my phone to my computer. She said that my boss was somewhat 

 frustrated as I was. She said it happened last month so I have to make a firm 

commitment to figure this thing out. I did  Call the helpdesk and they gave me a ticket

 number and said that they will call me back. I didn’t have time for them to wait for them. I also 

 ouldn’t do the file on the phone because I had to organize it by district with her account 

 nformation. It wouldn’t be hard to do if the darn XL would work. Anyway I got it done at 2 o’clock 

 ventually had lunch and then attempted to finish up another project that 

 t’s been ongoing. Next I’m going to have to do the computation

 for the districts reports for the month of  May. Anyhow I did manage to take a nap 

 uring my afternoon 15 minute break which helped out a lot. That’

s because I have a 530 online yoga class. Class for 75 minutes and it was pretty warm it was the warmest I’ve been taking yoga since COVID-19 slammed everything. Lynne is  picking me up around 7:45 PM. She’s going to bring food and we’re going to 

 go out to her place and take a walk and
then she’s gonna drop me off 

 ack home here in Melbourne. I am hoping possibly could to get the vacuum cleaner together and maybe 

 tart on my printer if I feel ambitious. Only problem is I don’t think I end up getting home till 10:00 PM, well, maybe 9:30 PM. Meanwhile 
in the  COVID-19  world outside my home, places are opening up slowly I’m not so sure shortly but they are opening. Four  Minneapolis police officers  were fired today because one of them kneeled on this dude‘s neck for I 8  minutes and the guy ended up dying. He was 

 ecorded and that’s only reason anyone found out. It tells you that stuffs been going 

 n like that for a long time it’s just now we have been everybody has a video camera. Well 

  got home around 10:30 PM I had some of the Indian that I bought the other day and put stuff away that I got from Lynne

No comments: