Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday, May 11: Ardmore to Homework 📚

I got up this morning And I woke up like a home slice. I got my coffee and headed out from Ardmore Pennsylvania. I got Uber somewhere on Lancaster Avenue. I didn’t have time to walk 45 minutes like I did on Friday. I did catch an Uber do. He was nice. The thing is I noticed he was driving really slow for some reason. It’s not like he’s a taxi cab the fares already been set. I’m not sure why maybe he was trolling for rides I don’t know. I got home unfortunately I do have Outlook online so I was able to sign on before Mike Peter was able to re-boot up.  I went back to working on an old project that had begun two weeks ago before we had the Delancey district emergency to fix up. That was about it. I did his Twitter a little bit and and then we’re going to do yoga online but the class never started or of the technology broke down I’m not sure which. I then took a nap and I’ll be heading to Ardmore  To finish watching Forrest Gump with Lynne

No comments: