Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday, May 25: Memorial Day


Well I got up pretty early to make the online meeting that’s held during the week. Today is memorial day so I didn’t have to go in to  work a.k.a. go home. I woke up and 

 hilled out for a little while. I thought I brought my backpack with me Friday but I really didn’t I actually had left at home. This means I had to go back to my place and get my backpack. I took the car out  and it was a pretty smooth ride.

 When I arrived at my place there were two large packages waiting for me. Yes I did take time to open them  and all my orders were in. They were delivered as of Saturday I 

suppose . Americans are Packing beaches, boardwalk & parties on Memorial Day Weekend. Summer acting stupid of course. some folks just can’t help them damn selves that’s all I can say they just can’t help themselves! It’s now 4:20 PM I got tired of walking because I went to Rite Aid and caring a bag of drinks and other 

 tuff. I’m sitting at this little empty lot at Shelton Lane and Elm Avenue in South Ardmore. It’s 

 ear shot is and it’s fairly close to Ardmore House. I’m not quite used to the 

 ot weather. I’ve been pretty much sitting here drinking two drinks 
 which is good because it’ll lighten the load that I bought and I pretty much ate a 

 hole bag of chips. It’s been nice to go outside. It’s now 502 and then  feeling a little weird in the head a little moody so I’m gonna walk a little bit. I guess it’s a singer 


ongwriter in me I don’t know yet. It’s now 5:25 PM I believe at Lynne’s s home we’re gonna be home any moment so I’m heading to the parking lot in getting ready to unload stuff. Lynn brought all kinds of delicious 

 oodies like yogurt more coffee and some veggies. We brought  all the food back into the house. Lynne and hung out for an hour. It was very relaxing. if you came 7 o’clock and it was time for the Sunday night zoom

 hour with the Krull  family. Well it was postponed to tonight and most of us joined in. We talked about everything
from the Kinnecome group to Trump and the list in Zoom technology for doctors. It was very pleasant. We ended up going 15 minutes  overtime. Most of us 

 idn’t realize it. The weather was pretty warm today. I didn’t realize it when I first got up butit went up to about 75°. 75° feels because it was windy at all. Lynne treated me to a salad. For the main course it was salmon and cabbage and beans. The cabbage being for surprisingly tasty. I’m not a huge cabbage fan but the cabbage tasted very good and salmon was delightful between now and then I said yeah I just want to get out of the way thank you

No comments: