Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday April 28th: Sunny at Home Working During a Pandemic


Good morning. The sun is out!! I went on Facebook and saw someone who had a problem with her eye. This reminded me of the time I went to Wills Eye Mid-March. TheyI will  getting an operation later this year for my right eye 👁 which turns out. They 
helped me and my fears about the operation. I should have done this 20 years ago. Don’t be like me. Go get it checked. My next appointment is May 15th.  Well I’m working through the list and I got good advice to just do the list and then worry about writing up all the MRIs that 

  have to do I’m breaking news Hillary Clinton is going to endorse Biden. I’m not sure sure that helps Biden all that much. I’m sure the right wing is going to go nuts just hearing Hillary Clinton‘s name makes him

 lose her freaking minds. Anyhow I decide to go out real quick get Pepsi and get kettle chips. PATRICK and me to lunch going to treat him to dinner. Starting to make  plans for the future suckers post

 COVID-19 world which will probably be around 16 months from now.  Pat treated me to lunch and I treated Pat to dinner. I  then talked on the phone to several people including the girlfriend. 

 ne thing I want to say is I’ve noticed ants crawling around a little bit near 
 the windows where I work. I went to to Pat’s place upstairs and saw his 
pussyfooted cat. She is a calico mix. I don’t have an animal since I am not home often except 

 hen I am sick or there is a pandemic😱



No comments: