Saturday, May 09, 2020

Saturday, May 9: COLD!! Restorative Yoga


Well after staying up a little later than I should’ve I slept in past the meeting and it felt good to sleep in. I got myself up and ready. I put 
 ll the laundry in the dirty laundry basket took out the trash and had some 

 reakfast. I only had one cuppa coffee because I didn’t give myself time to make another one. While I was sipping my coffee Trevor Noah had a review of trumps
 
coronavirus response or lack there of. He  oes all the way back to when it started in Whun China. He started off with that bazaar press conference when he visited India when the pandemic started
 rearing its ugly head. And he goes all the way up to the end of last month when it was uncovered that Trump ignored early warnings 
 about the spread of the virus. Now he’s pushing to open the economy and the right wings getting ready for the election. My brother sent a 
 message to our family group

 about some Trump idiots protesting at a barbershop who wanted to open. Just stupidity is everywhere it’s really scary. I wish I could magically go to Australia before November because it’s going to be a super super shit

 show like none of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes. 

 e got to the restorative yoga and it was pretty relaxing that’s

 for sure. I enjoyed it very much and was good class. When we walked 



 ut of the class it was so cold outside. It’s 45 and windy. I never knew 45° windy 

 ould feel so damn cold. Anyhow I decided I would take a detour to the Kabobish and get some food Lynne was hungry and I was getting hungry and I had a car so I figured I’d get some food. 

  didn’t get the tons of food that I generally get on payday but I’ll find another time. Well we got in the weather was still

 cold.  I hosted up a whole huge bag of kitty litter which was 40 pounds. I didn’t sit down

 and eat some of the Indian food I bought. They didn’t have any my drinks at the Ardmore  Rit-Aid. It’s nice and

 cozy in this apartment in Ardmore. Then it already ate while we are driving home so I’m 

 ating now. Feels good to my stomach. I swear to God people are getting stir crazy 

 because people are passing me and cutting me off the whole alarms trip back-and-forth to the yoga session. 

No comments: