Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday, May 24: Big Step Sunday


After staying up late watching a three hour film called Titanic we both decided we would just sleep in and make a lazy Sunday out of  it. Got up had a late breakfast and
chilled out for a little while.  We talked for a 

 ittle while and then I took a nice walk and watched the movie about Temple
Grandon. She’s the famous autistic woman who developed cattle 

 hoots that were friendly to the cows. It was pretty intense movie. She speaks about 

 er life with autism and is an advocate and pretty much a genius. After we watch that 

 e took a late walk since the Krull family talk was postponed for a day. My mom got 

 o automobile accident. I don’t think it was anything serious because there’s nothing said

 about it really. I thought that was kind of strange but that’s the way it rolls. I’m glad she’s OK though. We are nearing 100,000 deaths πŸ’€  due to the coronavirus.



No comments: