Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wednesday, November 20: Holy ๐Ÿ„ I Feel Decent!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒŸ

Well I first got up around 4:30 AM and randomly texted a bunch of people about the 

 illville oyster fest at the Clay College about nine years ago. I was in one of those

 moods. So that gave me a half hour and I woke up and I felt like I could

 make it to the 5 o’clock class. I haven’t gone to her class in a while she’s 

 ery nice and it was a very small class. She said nice things about

 my practice that was nice to hear. I’ll have to make appointments going on 

 Wednesday mornings since it’s  A small class and the  instructor  

is cool. Well already as of 9:06 AM there’s a testimony from Gordon Sunderland the 

 ambassador for the EU that  there was a quid pro quo. I bet the Republicans are 

going to say “well it doesn’t matter it happens all the time.”I think that’s her latest defense  of the orange king. Open I came in my box it was probably in a meeting with her successor 

 omewhere. It’s coffee I have will last for a while. I’m gonna change the title of my blog 

 spending how I send it to it’s my latest fun game. I’m pointing 
 ut that sometimes the title doesn’t change. When I send it via messenger. It’s weird. Anyway the BBC is reporting on the impeachment inquiry 
right now as of 9:25 AM. Time to go to work now. well, I got some family 

 orks applications and get a couple reverse referrals. I’m now starting

 to feel a little bit tired. I guess that’s because I was up at five. I’m feeling 

 fter lunch I’m gonna want to snooze. It looks like that ambassador Sondland‘s testimony was was not good for the president.   That 

particular speculation was correct. . Some are saying it ensures that impeachment will pass in the house. I doubt Trump has lost any Republican support.! Well I got myself a chicken Gyro sandwich. It’s pretty mild outside today. I’m now just getting hungry at 1:39 PM. I went to the stupid vending area yes. Are you at the vending room with no windows and then got myself ready to start making an Excel file from this DPW but database. Unfortunately had the instructions so that was good. It took me a little while is a little trial and error going on but I figured it out I believe

No comments: