Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday, November 10: Meeting a Friend and Home

Well I roused  myself up from my app again off again slimmer.
 Cold still here it’s not raging but It’s definitely taking up residence in my throat and my nose. I have a question does it mean anything when you’re really really short hair? Well the superstars and Rental Car are here 
but my friend is not😯Well the superstars in Rental Car are here  And my  friend showed up and it was about meditation. I 

 as looking  t the convenient yoga for that and there’s not many to teach that I

 was told that Jan was from the place on Baltimore Avenue. I think it’s called studio 49 or 43 anyway, 

  went to the meeting wasn’t bad and then we hung out at the OCF. We then went to a local bookstore and Wes found a couple of books. We then went to the CVS and I bought night quill Pepto-Bismol some drinks 

 nd toilet paper. He’s going to come over and drop off the rest of the stuff by my period 

 hich is going to really help me because caring around all those bags is a pain in the ass  When riding  SEPTA. The cold has

 hasn’t improved very much at all. I’m just gonna stay home the rest 

 f the day. No Yoga nothing. I’m really glad I have tomorrow off from work. 

 oing up to Wilmington I’m supposed to be there at 10 o’clock 



 n the morning via the train.  Well I came home and pretty much did take 

  nap. Then I  got up football highlights in it. Talk to people and just stayed home. 

 t was the best thing for me to do. I saw some football and the Cowboys lost 

 nd that was the best news of the football world for me. As you can see I did go on

 Facebook and saw this ridiculous advertisement. I’m glad I’ll have to make weird poses

No comments: