Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday, November 14: Cold Improves. Return Clothes

Good morning everyone how are you? I got up on time to meet my sponsor   at 11th and Locust Street Saxby's.

 You know the coffee shop that  refuses to serve soy because it’s not cool enough. Afterwords I went to a meeting at 12 at Locust.. We read the daily reflection discussed it. I’m gonna try to stay in touch with him 

 nd send him some info every so often working. I then decided to take  back go to work you know it’s only three stops it was worth it because I stayed warm and I was at work on time


I just read on Slate magazine about a man who is a legend in



his own mind. His name is John Legend. The slate article is titled John Legend, King of All Wife Guys, Is Indeed the Right “Sexiest Man Alive” Pick for Our Times.
This is according to the arbiter of taste and culture People Magazine..I guess being a 

 wife guy" is in these days🤮barf!! Speaking of bar so to speak I got the modern

 version of a dear John letter just five minutes ago around 9:56 AM. No chemistry man… No chemistry🤢🥶😳 anyway 

 t work I got some records that I found out most were completed by myself 

   I just didn’t recognize the name so I’m just checking them out. I think I’m kind of relieved between the cold and the  old Moscow connection. Anyhow I decided for something 

 ifferent I would get a pizza. I basically walked around seventh and eighth Street and whatever seem to be decent and not terribly expensive so I got two plain slices @ 
 Luigis Pizza Fresca the seventh Street store. They had a picture 

 f Sophia rent so I knew with that place. It does a pretty good business from what I saw. Oh geez there was another school shooting today. This one was in Santa Clarita at a high school. As  of 1:07 PM today, it’s for the five people were
 injured a couple of them seriously. I believe they have a suspect in custody. Update to her dad and three are injured as of 5:25 PM. Well I searched around for a DSW and H&M no DSW  
till 2020 because the Fashion District still has to open up stores but there is an  &M that opens till  8 PM  so I’m gonna go there this evening. There is a DSW in 

 ynnewood. I’ll either take the train up there get Wes to give me a lift.I’m hoping SEPTA got over tissues at 30th St. and I can drop these off get my $150 back and 

 o to yoga. Well,  H&M made it very easy there was no line. They took  my receipt and they said the money will come right back 

 o my card.  That $150 will definitely make it easier to get through this 

 eekend since I’m not paid. I then got the train from 11th and 

 ent to 15th to the 7:30 PM hot yoga class. It was fortunate that 

 he air was blowing very nice because I was way out of balance after being

 off for almost a week and a half. It went pretty well. I did irritate the woman

 at the front desk by snatching the scissors without asking she gave

 me the dirtiest look. God I hate when women give me that look. Anyway I then

 picked up some things at the Rite Aid and headed on home and got home

 around 10:00 PM. One of the task I got to do this weekend spell. The only

 time it got this bad was when Jo was living here & the living room was out of bounds.

No comments: