Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday, November 25: Late to Work and Yoga. Staying Out of my Head


This morning I thought about going to 5 AM yoga. That went by 
he wayside because I kept getting up. I then thought about sunrise I was way too tired for that. I then got up at the 

 ormal time in eight and did my thing. Do you know pack my bag with yoga stuff rush my teeth that stuff. I didn’t end up getting to work about

 15 minutes late. I found my supervisor who all to look like she got a cold.

 I was told I could working my regular office because the woman

 filling in my seat is out this week for the Thanksgiving holiday for the 3 days we

 work this week. Since I had a scanner house immediately given lie heap 

 pplications to scan. I also worked on family works and this report that

 was given to me Friday afternoon. I talked to Wes for a long time and 

 ot myself an egg and cheese sandwich at the vendor. It’s a nice day  ut today.

 This was the busiest day I’ve had in about a week. I had  I report to finish 

 canned a bunch a lie heap applications and did some family works as usual. I

 decided I would go meet Wes up at Fairmount

 around 530 rather than hit the yoga. I will miss the instructor but made a decision to do that. Google maps guy didn’t you take the L all the way out to 

 0th St. and then catch the 49 at 5:11 PM. What was a good thing that 


  did take the L because Wes called and said he wasn’t going to be around so I changed

 my mind and went straight to yoga. He fortunately called while I was 

 itting at 15th St. and they were delaying closing the doors. So I went to class and 



 as pretty crowded and it was very very humid. I made it through that and I was pretty hard the nice instructor 

 aught the class and then I took my sweet time leaving and I didn’t

 get home till after 9 PM. I then watched a bunch of YouTube videos speech

 featuring Steve Harvey people ask im questions. It’s very funny! I’ve seen seen him before and his facial expressions are just priceless. I think he writes books about relationships. And I’ve made fun of him for that. Supposedly he has her advice where you go 90 days and then you have sex. I’d just check it out but I don’t wanna pay for it

No comments: