Sunday, November 03, 2019

Sunday November 3: clubhouse, OCF, and Yoga


Well I got up but couldn’t get myself together to be on time for the 930 club house 
 meeting. You have to shop and wait 15 minutes

 early @ that one or you won’t get a seat so I knew I was gonna stand up and came to accept it. So I had trouble paying attention completely to it because I was distracted again. Wes is with his 

 aughter so I didn’t even bother to ask that. After the meeting, I talked to a friend 

 bout Real ID. I told her about the adventure I had looking for my IDs the other

 day. I might just get a regular license and then get Real ID later since my drivers

 license and only picture ID expires in two days which is my 

 irthday or actually the day after my birthday which is in three days. Well I ended up staying at the coffee shop for a while then I got hungry. I went to CVS got a couple 

 f my drinks and met a really nice employee he wasn’t 25 years old she was 

very nice. Anyway I went to Luigis Pizza Fresca and had two slices of some vegetarian pie and charge
up my phone a little bit I like that pizza lot three good it’s not cheap but it’s good 
like me ha ha Ha ha ha! Well after I got my 



 izza, like it was getting after 3 o’clock so later catch the bus stop. A 49 bus blew right by me but I caught  another bus fairly soon afterwards. I went straight to the studio took up 

 n the men’s room because I had all this stuff.

No comments: