Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday, November 22: Trump and the ASS-TROS R Cheaters

Well impeachment hearings didn’t go all that great for our super Duper Chito Christ  Donald Trump nor the Houston Astros!! All I felt like saying was “Shut up Michael you’re dead.” It looks like management was involved with the cheating according to the YouTube videos I watched.  The evidence is overwhelming. There’s videos of banging trash cans and emails  All the sports guys on the talk radio were calling for mass of penalties such as losing draft choices  tc. etc.
  Well the President didn’t  look that great but even after the public hearings things will remain where we are. I think Stephen Colbert really touched on it directly.
The Republicans are more loyal to Trump than the 

 onstitution so that’s that. And the Trump supporters support of the matter what. That’s been established over and over again. Fiona Hill  
was a rockstar. That British accent and that seriousness just contrasted with the clowns that the Republicans really are nowadays. 

 hey used to be the sober party with a decent foreign policy. They used to be hard line against the Russians. 
 Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave

 as I speak now they’re just whack. So I got up took a shower and head 

 ff to work. I signed in while talking about Friday I was told again that my verbiage
 was inappropriate by THAT supervisor😖😖. I am so 

 uper duper glad that SHE is NOT my supervisor. She spending the whole day 
 talking about what she’s cooking for thanksgiving which is next week. Quite the talker. She’s not a
 very nice person if you’re not in her  crowd. It’s 1210 and I am really really 

 tired. I slept pretty well I woke up really groggy I could definitely sleep for 

  while. A good nap might be nice after lunch. Oh and I got a  Falafel  sandwich. As I was leaving I almost got splashed by car going really fast near the  vending cart. I dodged it but then realized that I almost forgot my own sandwich. Here’s  a good article about the whole background of Trump

 and the  ussians. Trump is basically a Russian🇷🇺 puppet to weaken us from
within!!😳😡Republicans knew about it before Trump got 

 lected this article is very very insightful and cuts to the chase. This article in Slate points out the main difference between Watergate and now is 

 ot the president but Congress. He’s noting that Republicans are more

 loyal to trump then to the rule of law. Well it’s 2:43 PM I just 
 inished a late lunch and had to clean off the table cause I spilled on it. I’m gonna hit some family work soon look at my list again. Then I go to yoga  in a couple hours I have myself blocked for sandwiches I told you. I found some good 

 tuff on the Internet today. I like this blog posting it’s very dense for me. Here’s an article about white intolerance  eing a threat to democracy and in the bracing of authoritarianism. It’s pretty scary. Speaking of scary

 Jerry Sandusky was resentenced  to 30 to 60 years in jail. There was some kind 

 f change in the law and they had to resend them. Well 2 different forecasters are predicting completely  different forecasts for this winter  Channel 

  weather lady Cicely Tynan is saying it’s going to be mild and Glen “hurricane“ Schwartz 

 hinks we’re gonna have a bad winter Philadelphia Magazine  thinks 

 t’s worth talking about because their TV personalities and that’s all they are. Well I went to yoga before hand and a little pain in the ass supervisor was going to tell my supervisor that I left five minutes late which equals 455 but she’s a pain. 

 nyway I went to yoga and it was really really packed in there. 52nd St. station the instructor had to get 

 omebody to go back on his mat. It was a little weird but she handled it well. I

 then got my snacks came home and left the snacks on the bus or on the train

 that is which was stupid and frustrating but at least I didn’t  buy a lot of them.

No comments: