Monday, November 04, 2019

Monday, November 4: Sleeping In, Drivers Lic.

Well I had a very interesting sleep last night. I had a weird dream as 

 ell. But like I went to bed very early I keep getting up and feel like I was getting a lot of sleep. Even thought about going to Pitchin crack of dawn yoga at six 

 ut I decided against it and stick to the 5:30 PM class. I had a case hold me up at work. I also finally paid my $38 for my drivers license. I’m not going get my real ID because I don’t have the information I need so I end up having to 

 ay double😮😟 oh well it’s a lot more doable now. I feel

 a lot better about the whole thing I was kind of panicking a little bit 

 ut it’s going 2 be OK. I might be visiting your friend in South Philly but 

  don’t know yet. I have yoga at 5:30 and then I have the energy for all that. I took



 a late lunch heated up some fruit and some answers and got a

 little walk outside to the right day. I just did some reverse referrals and texted

 friends on the phone. From Nixon 1969 to Trump 2019
Nixon started using white resentment and Trump
continues the Republican tradition. This might make the difference in
the election coming up next November. Well the day ended quietly and that 

 as a good thing. I made a minor mistake and then send secure when ice

 sent to providers so I have to remember that. I’m heading 

 nto yoga class next. Well went to class and it wasn’t that crowded but it was 

 eally really hot and humid. I just seen instructors I’ve had the last two 

 lasses. She pointed me out again since 
 my chin close to my chest and I suppose at home prove my technique. I was really thirsty and drink a Tonna water and chitchatted with a couple people. I wasn’t feeling terribly awkward which was nice.

No comments: