Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday, November 12: TIRED! Temperatures Drop🥶

I woke up this morning and I was so freaking tired. I didn’t feel super ill or anything I just want to sleep. 

 I got up anyway without a bed and washed my way out of the door and onto work.

 I was pretty tired from yesterday it was pretty intense. I literally came home ate and passed out. 

 his morning I was really tired at my lunch. Liquids that I bought at the Rite Aid to keep me 

 oing. i’m in more depth than I care to tell people. Because it’s not something I’m proud of. Anyway, I 

 eceived a couple ofreverse referrals checked my list and kept an eye

 on things. I’m not going to anything I think I’m just gonna go home and get that sleep



 that I missed so much!!😶. I just need a night to just sleep things off pledges my 

 houghts in my head and if you’re not too tired and not to leave him 

 ith a cold that lingered for a week now. Well while I was on great  article in GQ magazine about the list of corruptions of the Trump Administration   hat we know about since January 2017. 
Any other president would’ve been gone by now all this crap. This is the SAME 

 agazine that wrote  an article about a guy who designs baggy pants. Yesterday I bought clothes that would

 make me NOT look “like a sack.“ My friend consulted me and thought that
 article about the baggy pants dude was funny. It was funny at the end of the day from 345 on I suddenly got a bunch of work to do. Well, not that much but you know pieces to put together after 

 ervice now fixed. I’m going straight home.My friend consulted me and

 thought that article about the baggy pants dude was funny. It was funny

 at the end of the day from 345 on I suddenly got a bunch 

 f work to do. Well, not that much but you know cases to put together after service now fixed. I’m going straight home. 

  went home and went to the store to get Indian ingredients for my Indian rice surprise!😋 I made

  and then ate it in full delight. Wes came over w the the groceries I had left in the car. We talked and we planned a night out for

 Korean food. I apologized for the sloppy the state of my place. He liked it though. I then got ready for bed. 

No comments: