Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday, November 19: A Nice Day to Feel Off. Impeachment Hearings 🤤

After a very restless in weird sleep last night I got up am I normal

 hour. 5 o’clock came around and I did not feel very well so I went back to sleep. I got up showered & ate  my breakfast. My head feels like I’m a cold turkey on the

 meds but I know I did something weird. It’s pretty mild out compared 

 o what it was like over the weekend. I’m drinking iced tea and today’s the

 day starts the second week of public hearings on trumps in each month. Beware man there are going  to be a bunch of road closures starting Friday afternoon for the Philadelphia Marathon. It’s really 

 itting the fan on Saturday  So it looks like I’ll be taking the Broad Street line to go to 

 airmount. That’s the most efficient way to deal with that. 
I checked on my reverse
referrals and my reverse referral list because I got some emails. Everyone come up with that. It’s now 1156 I’m gonna take a lunch pretty soon. My heads 
 feeling a little less funky but it something still feels a little off. But I’m doing OK. Well I took lunch and boys the weather nice out here as of  1:33 PM . Yes vendor dude is still serving people. I think

 he’s usually gone by two but I think he’s going to be working past two today. I 

 ot an egg sandwich with a couple extras on top. And I’m going to chow down on that and then go to the 

 eeting at 6:15 I know my friend isn’t going to make it but I’m gonna show up. I’m slogging through work.  We had  testimony today in the Trump impeachment hearings. There were some highlights. Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the National Security 

 Council's Ukraine expert, testified alongside Jennifer Williams, a national security aide to Vice President Mike Pence. Next, 2 witnesses requested by Republicans: Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy to 

 kraine, and Tim Morrison, a National Security Council official who was on

 President Donald Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine's president

. I love how Twitter busted on Donald Trump Jr for being his usual self, a  diarrhea douche bag. He Slammed Colonel 

 indman  who served in the Armed Forces unlike a 

 ouche bag named Trump. No it’s after 4 o’clock and I haven’t heard from Wes at all so I’m just
going to proceed and try to pay attention at the meeting thing I need to do. I just found out I have another like a mini exam so I’m gonna do that. Friend of mine uses
 this program called “ Grand pad.“ Supposed to be the simplified way 

 or people to go on the Internet. As the name implies it’s for seniors it’s really 

 estricted and goofy my friend wants to help get this thing working.

 How much forgot that I can catch the 33 or the 48 bus directly to Fairmount. I 

 emembered Wes is at mankind so that’s the way that goes.. It’s 

 ild the boy gets dark very quickly it’s now 5:06 PM Eastern standard

 time. No!! it’s 5:30 PM. I’m at the OCF this point getting ready for

 the 6:15 PM. I just finished up an oatmeal cookie and having the rest of

 my coffee. They’re running the video on and on with OCS saving the day for his new housing. So I sit here and pretty empty  

Some dude just asked me if my name is David. Looks like There is a man named David roaming Fairmount.
 I above is Colonel fitment testimony today in the Trump impeachment hearings. He’s a really good witness ! Ifeel better but not completely. I have this running nose w/ not much 

 ucus. My head is ok but Real test is when I try to sleep to see if I can sleep

 normal thinking and dream it’s hard explain are usually just get

 this over to be locked in. Superstars and rabbit cars and other things. Well it wasn’t half bad. I got a seat next to secret agent man and a lot of intense shares that’s for sure. I got to talk to Steve and that was cool. I then went to the CVS and got my usual rations of food and caught the 48 bus back home. I then had some musty corn beef hash. I like to indulge in that nasty food every so often. I like the way it tastes but can I only can eat it in frequently. I then allowed myself to go to bed decently. I’m hoping I can get up for yoga tomorrow like a good home slice. I hope I feel better.

No comments: