Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday November 16: Chilly🥶 Do I Dress Like am Old Man?!?

Well I set the alarm for the latest possible to make this men’s meeting. I called Wes and he was even up bright and early. I tried to convince her just to roll out of bed and not take a shower it’s men there’s no women they’re going to impress. 

 nyhow it’s a little more blustery today than it was yesterday. I called the El just in  time. Well, I’m not even close to being on time. It’s already 818 I had to stop 

 t the Starbucks I couldn’t just go to this meeting with no coffee. So I’ll be late but 

 his meeting doesn’t matter as much. It would be nice if the bus actually

 came by but I don’t see any. I have not been to 19th and 

 alnut in a long time. The meeting was great. I haven’t been there for a long time! Well Wes drove me to 

 airmount. It’s unbelievable how quick it is to get there from 

 ere meaning Center city. Well I got here with about a half hour to kill

 so I got more coffee and toilet tested good. I went to the meeting and shared and the topic is great about self-care etc
 Well after that, I went to the OCF  and hung out there and looked  at some humor on Facebook and Twitter. Twitter for the political 

 tuff in Facebook for them silly ha ha meme stuff. I then went to the Chop Shop and saw my favorite stylist 
there. I shared her my date pictures from the Christiana Mall in my European style clothing 
That I tried on. She could relate because she’s

 from Eastern Europe herself. My long-term plan at this very minute which will change probably, is to retire in 2 years and give up on the dating thing. I will then be 60 and be truly an old man. Too old for H&M and being hip. 

 ell I walk down fifth Street to catch the L St. station is under construction but I was able to use it. I’m going to go home get a bite to eat figure out what I’m going to do next. Do initial cleaning and then probably at the 4 o’clock

 yoga class. What I should do is come back and continue the cleaning and listen to tunes and see if I can do July some of these old photo. I couldn’t do the 4 o’clock class because the train was 10 minutes late 

 o I didn’t say to change my plan to return my shoes at DSW in Wynnewood. So that’s what I did. Before hand I finally opened all the photographs I ordered online and made
some little groups. Ones I don’t want people to see, family pictures pictures of other people art pictures basically. Reactions  

are still coming in from Trump tweeting about the ambassador while she was testifying. Even on Fox News, 2 of its  TV reporters said it wasn’t really 
 good idea. That’s news by itself. Also 

 his man from CNN doesn’t think the Democrats will NOT get a backlash from the impeachment hearings due to the crimes being pretty obvious and they cover him pretty  obvious. Well I had to wait here at 30th St. for half hour because due to Amtrak track 

 ork the trains were only running a reorder. So I’m very glad that the DSW has store hours that are pretty lengthy. Still waiting to hear from a couple friends and And I’ve heard from One so far can’t do anything. The return was 

 retty straightforward except the one woman needed help to be able to help me. That was OK she

 didn’t know how long it would take and I didn’t press her because she didn’t

 really want to help too much but the other guy did which was good. I’m 

 upposed to catch a six or 2 PM train back to Philadelphia. In keeping with the topic matter 

 ubject matter of this week, here’s an article why about why people are freaking 

 ut about pants. According to GQ pants are the only thing in fashion that matters.  The  

woman from Moscow understands this. The woman who cut my hair from 
 astern Europe understands this, but I’m a little slow on it. I have other things to freak out about before I start freaking out about 

pants quite frankly. I guess until I forget about pants the women are not   going to show up so there is that.😳👽 on a cheerful note, I  came home and really didn’t clean up and I just wasn’t 

 n the mood. I just feel like doing absolutely nothing and I get that quite successfully. I have to sign up for that exhibit today and I’m hoping it’s online if not I do actually have

 some photos I could use technically.  Tomorrow  I have to clean up.  
However I did buy a whole mess of Indian I bought six buckets which is dinner for 6 nights and 4 samosas  Are you done for the semester
and one of the buckets.
 . Well I did post a picture on Facebook of me dressing up for her love

 at the H&M in the Christiana Mall I think I got the most responses of the year and it’s already November 15




No comments: