Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday November 13th: 🥶 Impeachment Hearings Start! Got My License


Well I woke up tired but not quite as exhausted as yesterday morning. I definitely didn’t want to get up early. But I managed to get myself up so I could show up in 

  minute late to work. There’s some work to be done today and went ahead and tackled it. I then took lunch around 1 o’clock. It is really really

 cold out here. I’m so glad I have my new winter jacket. I can actually stay warm 

 ithout having to wear a sweater. I was just reading the Washington Post about how

 people that are notqualified get appointed  to high-level positions. This woman featured on the Washington Post is a really good self 

 romoter. She had to resume exaggerates and lies. And yes she’s 

attractive so there you go. Here’s another example of their appointment process.  he guy was 24 years

 old and had the second highest position in drug policy. We cannot afford a second

 term of this bullshit🤮 Well the impeachment hearings started today. Republicans brought up conspiracies the 

 teele dossier, Hillary Clinton etc. to try to deflect. Chairman Adam Schiff did a nice job 

 rom what I read. It should be an interesting week of testimony. Well I got my 

 hoto license done today at PennDOT at 8:01 arch. It literally took me 

 0 minutes tops. I walked in I was called within 5 minutes and then waited 5 minutes

 for the card to be developed that was the quickest ever. Plus I 

 an get the real ID there when I get my Social Security card in the mail. I just need that my

 birth certificate and two pieces of mail to get the ID. And $30 of course. After that I went to the post office and dropped off some mail for Carolyne 

 from Social Security. And then decided I would catch the bus and head to Fairmount early ride and go home just to run  all the way back to Fairmount.
 Today was improvement over yesterday but I definitely feel my route kind of getting sore again and tickly. So my endurance

 is only so much. Glad I have this really heavy winter coat this year.

 Well I thought it was here for about an hour 45 minutes I looked @Twitter and it was 

  laugh riot. With this impeachment thing going on in the world Christmas in full screen it’s 

 onna be a very busy end of the year for sure.  I hit the 6:30 PM at the clubhouse and the speaker is very good. 

 verybody like them I need a good guy. Secret agent man left lead 

 he meeting and it went smoothly. I was fighting off anxiety 

 ust because I had anxiety nothing in particular this time. And I was texting towards the end after my phone charged.

No comments: