Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday, November 27: Early Yoga and Work

After a weird m night of watching Steve Harvey videos and not 

 leeping a whole hell of a lot I decided to say screw it I’m getting up and it’s now 5:56 AM class  starts at six. The class was decent and not crowded. I had a 



 eally rough go of it because I hadn’t drank enough liquids before hand 

 nd I was pretty thirsty. Also it was very warm to the point where I 



 lmost felt sick but I made it over that hump. After taking my sweet time getting 

 howered and drinking liquids I felt a lot better. I know I’m going to sleep well tonight

 because I got like four hours of sleep. Anyhow after class I felt a lot better  nd took the bus to Starbucks @ 8th and Walnut



. They are playing Björk and I was writing to couple friends and I was

 enjoying the coffee buzz I was getting and I was talking to people. The coffee

 buzz was very nice. It’s a nice way to spend the morning being able to just sit and unwind. They were playing Bjork for a while and that was nice. It was pretty grueling this morning. I got to work just in time

 and I’m gonna be doing a report and keep on scanning. It’s now 12:45 PM I’m getting lunch. I finished the scanning of the light documents. I was reading

 sleep and another wacky Trump statement has come out. he saying the Democrats and the “left“ want  to change the name of Thanksgiving  He didn’t even say what the left wants to call Thanksgiving. It’s not a 
 religious holiday. You know that his loyal zombies will believe this. It’s just the way to work up his base. What an asshole!!🤮🤮 no surprise to no one there’s speculation

 that he’s gonna put  Rudolph Giuliani  under the bus. Yes that’s no shocker   but as he said he has “insurance. Dear God!! I had an extra sign on that report 

 nd didn’t get it done but got half of it done. I had a nap often on during the day

 sitting up just to get through it but I got through it. I then decided I’d still go to 

 airmount early. It was a good thing I did because I’m catching the 33 bus 

 arly I got to the coffee shop before it closed at 5 PM.Well I got the coffee and I think it was a D end of their barrel because it was not very good. I couldn’t drink all of it. I ended up just hanging around and going to the Bishop’s collar to take care of my personal business which was good and then went to the meeting. After that I sang some songs and took the bus home. I was lucky I caught the 48 Justice showing up

No comments: