Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday, November 11: Shopping in Wilmington Delaware

Happy Veterans Day to everyone especially the veterans out there. Anyway I got up 

 eeling a little bit better. I got up around 7:30 AM got dressed showered and headed to 30th St.

 to catch the train. I got a smoothie and then I’m going to get a 

 rappuccino and a bottle but they  ant to sell it for five dollars. Train got here 10 minutes late. It’s now 954 and we’re waiting for a speedy Amtrak tr 
got here 10 minutes late. It’s now 954 and we’re waiting for a speedy Amtrak train 2 go by and it just did as of 9:55 AM. So maybe 

 ill leave soon see SEPTA is under the window of Amtrak and that slows EVERYTHING down. I’m gonna chill out while they
decide to move and some guy continue 

 isten to his fake drums. That’s all you can hear the song 

 ut of tap tap of drums. It’s now 10:10 AM I just arrived in Wilmington Delaware

 the train went fairly smooth and I’m waiting for my ride to pick me up.  I’m gonna put on my hat now. Well, pick me up and then we went to the Christiana Mall.

 That mall IS ginormous. I tried on a bunch of men shoes and decided on two of them. One for 

 inter and one for the rest of the year. And I got a pair of socks. Well after that, went

 to him to Costco and got a little bite to eat and a smoothie. That really

 hit the spot I was pretty hungry. Then decided that we’d go 

 ee a movie but first we took a little walk it’s a little Well let’s park nearby. 

 hat was pleasant enough.  We got to see the sunset in total bitch. After

 that, we decided to see a movie called Playing with Fire. It was a dopey yet

 entertaining movie. It was funny enough. It was only about four people in our fear including us. After that wait 4
 an hour to kill before the 9 o’clock train came so I killed an hour walking  around the waterfront  waterfront. It was OK.  It was 

  nice night. Soon recognize that I had to get myself to the train station ASAP. got to the train station with five minutes to spare. I boarded the train feeling pretty 

 ired. I’m pretty sure tomorrow I will end up going to work and I’ll probably just go

 straight home and try to sleep everything off. The clothing mantra

 was slim fitted pants to show off my body. Part of me wasn’t into a part of me wants actually wear these clothes at certain meetings And get a reaction or not. I’m 

 till fighting my cold bit difficult for me towards the end. Mine 

 ’m not sure if I take myself seriously enough and I got to get rid 

 f my debt. I’m just not that sure. Nobody will accuse me of being cocky man

.good night and may I have a deep sleep just start the week. One day I’ll look



 back at all this and look and wonder what did happen after this blog post was

 written. I’m gonna put on a tag so I can find this one. Something to the extent of 

 redicting the future or the word “future“


No comments: