Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Wednesday, November 6: A COLD😫!! Work and Fairmount

Hi! Well after fighting that cold last night, I managed to get out of bed and get dressed. I was veryfortunate that my nose cleared up overnight and I was able to sleep. I really wanted to sleep in today obviously I did not go to yoga this morning. I don’t plan to go to yoga tonight.  I didn’t even bring  my backpack. 

 how me a start feeling a little bit better I’m going to go meet Wes at the meeting tonight at 6:30 PM. Always log through
 work and went to the radiating of got a whole bunch of drinks and I also got lunch

 at the same time. I got vitamin C and I just took four

 of them because a friend recommended that I take 1000 mg. I waver between feeling pretty  good and not so great. I’m surviving though. The Democrats did 

 retty well they took over Virginia and Delaware county which was cool. It that the 

 emocrat won the race for governor in the state of Kentucky. That governor Bevin was 

 ushing 4 work requirements for Medicaid and  make them go national. Here’s a link to 

 onald Trump pronunciation that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave.  Trump 

supporters will keep supporting him. It seems to be true. Let’s do a 6 PM and I’m just 

 illing time and just getting through the day. I have this case to fix up. I ate lunch 

 nd that’s it.Just finished up that project and Group are here someone didn’t want somebody to  Finished up that project and now overheard  
someone telling somebody to quietly shut up. Sounds like she’s talking to hubby. Like 😯 anyway I’ll go to the meeting tonight after work. It’s now 2:45 PM. Ijust wrote  to a few people.i am taking 

 t easy as much as possible. Here’s a good reminder that even if a Democrat wins the presidency half the country 

will LOTH him or her. You country so divided. With 40% of population gave their news from 

 ox news only or Facebook.. They’ll be all kinds of conspiracy theories about Joe Biden & Elizabeth Warren. Well I  finished work feeling tired but OK enough to go out. Going to hit this meeting and head 

 traight home I’m hoping he won’t bag out like he’s wanting to. It’s pretty cool I wish I had a hat. I couldn’t find mice had that I had couple  days ago. I forgot to even mention it Virginia 

 s now completely under democratic control. Some say it could help the ERA  It’s known as the Equal Rights  

Amendment. It has a chance can you believe that shit? There’s a couple

 of catches to it. Four states rescinded their adoption  of it but in different ways so it 

 ould be interesting if rin fact Virginia does pass it. It’s a work 

opportunity. Sounds far-fetched but I’ll grab any hope I can get. I’m still in 

 ouch with my friend who lives in Delaware. I plan to get together 

 onday because I’m off. Other than that Wes says he’s up for going to Hot Yoga so 

 ’ve  iven him three times tomorrow night Saturday and for Sunday

 at four. That ought to be interesting. He is  more fit now than he did 

before. Some really cold weather is coming starting the end of this week and into next week. Temperatures  will dip 15 to 30° below normal . This is the forecast for the next 2 weeks according to the national 
weather service. Also Jeff Sessions plans to run for his old Senate seat in Alabama and challenge Doug Jones the Democrat is surprisingly one is Senate seat. Well I went to the

 meeting after I hung out with Wes. We caught up and we’ll get together and do yoga I

 can’t wait till he checks it out. Meghen is OK to people and on



 and on. I got off the Broad Street subway and almost caught the train to Frankford  again. I’ve done that before and it’s a pain in the ass. The guy 
 as nice enough to mention it before I hopped on the wrong train. Well the temperatures starting to really drop I can feel her on the train. Are I got some Indian food waiting for me and I’m gonna change out of these wet feeling socks because my feet are starting 

to get cold. They started doing that when I was at the meeting. There’s a new political party in town. It’s called the Working  Families  Party. One of the candidates Kendra Brooks defeated an incumbent Republican for one of the at-large council seats. Which mean instead of to Republicans you’ll have just one. This woman raised a lot of money got a lot of support. Also she’s for Elizabeth Warren so it’ll be a tight race between Warren and Joe Biden in Philadelphia next spring

No comments: