Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday, November 24:Leaving Media Flurries and Yoga!🖼

Well I went to bed for real around 1 o’clock but I napped for about a 

 half hour before that around 1030. Anyhow I got up and had a nice big bowl of cereal and some honey buns. Not that kind I was 

 ith my mom for god sake. Anyway, I couldn’t figure out the coffee maker so I had coffee after I was dropped off by my mom at the Starbucks which is right near the train station in media. So 

 he train took me straight from media to upper Darby. It’s so much better going

 to media by public transportation then it was to Horsham.  To get to Horsham, either had to take

 the route 55 bus all the way up from all me train station or I had to take the commuter train to Hatboro 

 nd have my mom pick me up 5 miles away. That’s probably why I would never move 

 o Florida unless it was Saint Augustine or Jacksonville. I think I’m thinking off Saint Augustine because it’s one of the oldest cities and they have Victorian houses there. 

 nyhow, I saw the world according to Briggs and they had a special on Amtrak 

 nd what to expect etc. You know I don’t have to control over what women can 

 erceive with me unless I wear tight pants but I really don’t want to wear tight pants. Anyhow sacrifices U know. It’s one part of being an adult I guess.. Anyhow   went to yoga and it wasn’t too bad it was pretty crowded but we all fit in. My balance was a little bit better. I like the fact the instructor notices me. She helped with the one position that you put out your hand hold your foot lift your left arm up and tilt your body forward. I almost fell over into the next person next to me twice. She was very kind about it. I didn’t look so great but I try to keep my negative bullshit out of the yoga studio which is probably why I like the class even though it’s very hard and I do get frustrated but I respect the creator of yoga to leave the real world bullshit out of the class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No blog yet today, Monday 11/25, after 1:00 p.m. yet? It seems unusual for you.
Is the Photo of lady with bag $& dog yours or just 1 that you like? Either way, I like it & think it is a nice (colour somewhat photo-journalistic type) picture.
Similar type question: is the buddha statue for photo itself,or just because you like it, or representative of yoga involvement?