Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday, November 30: meeting 2 friends having 2 meetings and “rebirthing.“

After staying up way too late last night I couldn’t get myself moving 

 nd shut up almost 45 minutes to the men’s meeting at 19th and Walnut. It’s a nice day. It’s cold and I noticed some changes

 around 19th St.. They look like they’re actually

 going to build the Laurel condos in the big empty lot across from Holy Trinity 

 hurch. I had to catch up on my blogging which fell behind because I was just completely unmotivated. Well that meeting was really good of as usual. A guy named Bob said all you gonna come in the mornings. And I really do need to make an effort to go to Sunrise. I missed that meeting. It’s nice to be missed. I’ve been hung out with Mike who I haven’t hung out with in a while. I think he was a little disappointed but maybe that’s me with me deciding to meet Wes at the meeting but Wes couldn’t go so we hung out at the OCF and he ordered some chocolate chip pancakes and I got another coffee.After he left I I went to the meeting about 15 minutes late. It was pretty good. It wasn’t crowded and nine joyed it. Next I caught up on my last two days of blogging and watched all day pre-weds hang out and drink coffee and there were some post wedge with little squirts and baby carriage is all over yonder. Pretty soon in about 10 years are all leave for the suburbs. It’s kind a like running for the border but you don’t get Montezuma’s revenge. You get better schools. Anyhow Wes showed up and we went To the nice part of upper Darby for a breathing class. They call it reversing. You can breathe in and out real deep for about an hour straight. It sounds really simple but it was extremely relaxing. I think it was the most relaxed I’ve been in years for those moments. Wes drop me off at my house and I talked to Cat for a bit. He’s not working till later tonight. I wrote the rent  check & decided I need to shave badly.  I then finally got the Google to acknowledge they can’t get to Ardmore it was telling me that there was no way to get there by public transit but then I use 300 market and it snapped out of it. Well I got to the restaurant before she did around 5:55 PM. While sitting in the restaurant waiting for I read that the majority of Republicans think Trump is a better president than Abraham Lincoln  Oh Em Gee! They love the Trump don’t they?! That’s kind of scary actually. Well there’s restaurants nice but the music is awfully loud considering they got fake candles going and doing that it’s nice here

No comments: