Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday, November 23: Mom’s 90th Birthday Party. Jo-Bouncing 4 Acceptance!🔥👁

Well boys and girls I think it up on time but I ended up running late to the meeting anyhow because the EL was late and packed his crap. The Broad Street line shut up timely but Uber would cost me nine dollars to go from Broad St. 2 Fairmount to 20th and Fairmount

 and I was not going to do that. I’m sure Uber charge you more because of all the detours due to the Philadelphia marathon. Wes didn’t answer his phone again so I won’t be seeing him this morning. So I just walked up Fairmont Avenue that I do Well boys and girls I take it up on time but I ended up running late to the meeting. It was  because the EL was

 late and packed as crap. The Broad Street line showed up timely but Uber would cost me nine dollars to go from
 Broad and Fairmount to 20th and fair 

 mount and I was not going to do that. I’m sure Uber‘s charging more because of all the detours  due to the Philadelphia marathon. Weston answer his phone


 again so I won’t be seeing him this morning. So I just walked up to Fairmont 

 avenue what I do when you When the parkway is all screwed up due

 to various runs and walks and other Homeslice events. I went to the 

 meeting and it was pretty good I was late but I was able to just slip slide to the stairwell without interrupting. The topic was about acceptance so hard thinking about work

 where the woman keeps treating me like a child about using and proper “verbiage” as she would say and the fact that some trying a conspiracy theory of where I spend 💵💰. So I’m putting it out there so it won’t rent space free in my head. Fact I’m hoping to Joe bounce to acceptance. Joe bouncing is where boys being 


 boys bounce off their stomachs and pretend they’re fat and bounce off each other. 

 l know it’s goofy but it makes me smile and giggle. Well I was listening to a Who song by 



 the same name Melancholia and decided to look it up on the web. Very interesting.  And I wanted to know where that definition came from because I really like that song. So I went to the Internet of 

 course and found out it’s a piece of art 🖼 done by an old master also looked up

 the word itself and it came out during the middle ages as part of the 4 humors and the 4 temperaments.  It’s pretty cool when a weird mood that I’m in 
now leads me to something interesting. The mood is well I’m seeing my family and I’m sitting here by myself in a coffee shop. So, I suppose Wes will be coming to our family gathering. I wish there was a later yoga today could I could really use that we’ve all had a late night Saturday meeting. Can’t do much else because I had to pay  everybody. I’m glad my family  Doesn’t pay attention to this blog because I get 

 corrected on it all the time so it’s not really worth it they can read it when I’m dead. That’s  funny but I wouldn’t
care  because I  Would be dead silly. Anyhow I decided to forgo the 2nd cup

 of coffee and go get some snacks. Just before I left I read a really well-done article in the inquire that I could read without being blocked by the pay wall. It was about 
engineers being traumatized by train jumpers and folks 

committing suicide. For train drivers, death on the tracks can leave scars for a lifetime. I put it up on Facebook 
Because I thought it was a good read.

 I know the inquirer being what it is the link will die out very quickly. Anyhow, I went to 

 VS and got some snacks. I can show my receipt to the committee. Any and I’m going straight home to 

 rab a plate to eat drink one of my liquids or two of them 
 hower and shave. I  ant to be ready for the family experience. Oh yeah sucked $120 of course my Lord. I guess I could pay them by
Venmo. Well I got home and I realized that I don’t 

 ave a lot of time. It’s 1:30 PM and I need to be in media by three. Which probably means I have 

 o leave here at two. I’m thinking I mean for 330 3 o’clock is a little unrealistic 

 onsidering I have to make myself look beautiful. I’m eating lunch



 because I’m hungry I can’t hold off till we eat at the golf club. I will have

 to check the schedule and I’m gonna try to call Wes again I’m just

 gonna see how long it takes for them to finally answer the phone. I’m in that kind of 

 ood yes baby. Well I watched  the Young Turks and they basically went on about how the Republicans seem to be 

 upporting Russia which is completely different of the Republicans

 in the 70s 80s and 90s. I have said before that Ronald Regan is turning in his grave. Fox News 

 is feeding these conspiracy theories and Trump believes and 
Ll
 ow the Republicans do. Well I came home ciao down and relax a bit. Then I realized that was getting late. My mom wanted me there at three but the best I could do is 330 which 

 is OK because my brother wasn’t due to pick us up till after 4 PM. He did pick us up and went to the club and had a 
menu but it’s been all pre-paid as I had mentioned 

 earlier. I tried to get the tofu meal with the soup I guess I could’ve ordered more food but I wasn’t sure. So it’s going OK I’m  
sitting here.I ordered lemonade and water and had a little tiny bowl of soup that went  ith my entrée. I’m just taking a pitstop right now
that’s why I’m able to even write in this blog. I’m not gonna do it in public. Anyhow  dinner was finished and we brought

 out the cake and I took a video of it. It was very nice and tasty. The ice cream looked pretty 

 good but I didn’t bother to order that. Everyone had a nice time 

 & we all sat at goodbyes. Michael stayed over at David’s and I stayed over @ moms. I think came home with mom and and watch some videos and then passed 

 ut and went to sleep. Actually I talk to my friend for a little bit because I fell asleep and then woke up half hour later. Yes, Joe Bouncing  to
 acceptance  It’s really a thing for me. So the day ended nicely and I behaved myself and always decent in the world for a moment. Thank you

No comments: