Saturday, November 02, 2019

Saturday, November 2: in Search of ID and Longwood Gardens

Hello. Actually started my day by staying up till 2 o’clock in the morning rummaging 

 hrough all my boxes to look for my passport and my Social Security card and my birth certificate. I found my first vegan 20 minutes but I couldn’t find anything else. Oh I found lots of funky shit 
 hough from days gone by. Stuff from Millville the race track etc. Lots of photos that I’ve taken. Maybe I’ll make this a project you 
 just put up my pictures and be done with the damn stuff. A lot of them do have 

 angers on the back so Wilsee. If you don’t like dating and actually some have something to show for it what a novel thought🤪! Anyway I  decided I would hit the 10 o’clock meeting even though I was 

 arely able to get up at 8:30. Anyway I did manage to catch the L and cut the 49 bus just after waiting 5 minutes. Uber would charge me nine dollars to get me there at 10:07 
 nstead of 10:11 AM which is the schedule arrival. Well there was nobody really there the whole center tables at the news good meeting sit and listen to. There is no 

 omposity at all very down to earth. And then did my usual thing and went to OC half to finish off my free coffee and look at the Internet. I’m relaxing

 in my own way. I read this good article about being your better self. Let’s see if I can break out of my small self. Anyhow it’s 1132 and the line got long for coffee. Well 
it’s 12:47 PM. I’m leaving with my second cuppa coffee. Before I leave I 

 as going to the Dark side of Trump’s  MAGA world. They are still obsessing about Ben Ghazi and the Clintons and Michelle Obama. The Fox News 

 s working unfortunately. We have to stay angry otherwise they won’t be so easy to be land 
 astray. Click what they do in dictatorships or Middle Eastern countries at times good people all worked up so they blindly follow their dear 
leader. Well the cheerleader Trump hasn’t done that great even according to a 

libertarian magazine  He pick up the Trump near zero presidency. They give him credit for collinq Isis leader and helping me autonomy. The health of the economy is by a ballooning deficit 50% more
than it was when Obama left office. 

 ell it’s 1:04 PM in my battery‘s about to die and I’m waiting for the 49 but apparently the 48’s going to come first so I’m here it is. Just when I said that here comes  the 49 which will take me to 30th St. which is a better alternative anyway. Well the plan

 is to go home shave get a bite to eat and then look at the CarShare alternatives to drive out to Longwood Gardens. I don’t have to be there till 430 but it’s good to plan ahead last time rented a car I was late and they charged me 50 bucks for being late 

 hey really did me in for sure. It’s a beautiful day but a little bit cold. Speaking of change of seasons and change in general, daylight savings times ends 2 AM Sunday morning. It’s definitely going to feel like dark and funky 

 or a little while. There’s one member of the Washington Nationals  who is not going to the White House. That is reliever Sean Doolittle  He is objecting not because of  his policies per say but because of his rhetoric. Good for him. Well my battery did die out but not for long because I got on the train. When I got home I ate a frozen burrito from the fridge raider I need to defrost. I saw one of 
 y favorite Bill Maher “new rules.“ segments. It was about how most mass shooters are sexually frustrated. It’s based on their stupid 

 anifestoes but I can understand that. That’s all I’m gonna say but it’s a good one to 

 atch I’ll put it on here. He talked about how when you look at

 social media and advertising in general it seems like everybody’s having lots of sex check this ad by Burger King out.

 Well I got a call and was asked to show up at the Longwood Gardens

 early. I was really ready for that but I hurried up and rented the car and had to go down to 36 and Sansom to pick it up. It said I wouldn’t get there till four and she wanted me to try to be there by 3:30. I told her

 that wasn’t going to happen. I did drive there and it took me down 95 to 322 to route one. The

 traffic is really bad on 322 is very frustrating. Especially when I suddenly

 had to hear the call mother nature. I did eventually get there 

 nd she spotted me right out which was very helpful. I took care of my business 

 nd then I met her. She had a membership to Longwood Gardens 

 hich was really helpful. We came right in and I don’t remember anything about it but 

 t’s very very nice place. They have these huge organs and plants 

 verywhere and they have students that make up arrangements. Is very relaxing even though there’s a ton of people there are still enough 
areas that are not crowded with 

 arents with children. I enjoyed it very much. We stayed there till 6 o’clock because 

 t was closing at six. She knew a lot about flowers and planting since

 she does it at her place in Delaware. She has made name some plants and I couldn’t

 name any of them there is banana trees and wild strawberries and there

 was one plant that had little Keewee type berries and they were 

 ery good tasting I enjoyed that very much. Well at first I couldn’t

 find the car because I didn’t find my location I just rushed in but 
 ortunately most of the people left in a parking lot was empty. I just put the little blinker in my car and the heartbeat so I found it. She was parked in the grass Eli. So we talked a little bit and I had it on out. I just took Route one all the way back. It was dark in a little bit late so driving back with a lot less stressful than driving to the place

No comments: