Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday, November 17: Meeting, Massage and Gallery Submission

When I set my alarm and managed to get up on time. I called Wes, stepped over my
garbage and cocky Elion no just kidding. I got The Hill to 30th St. and then went to the 49 bus room listening to songs such as 

the talking heads heaven and Led Zeppelin‘s Kashmir . In fact I’m sitting here at OC have I did what other people did did a cc with my seat put my 

 ackpack on the seat and waiting in line for I don’t know 

 lose to 15 minutes. A lot of beautiful people here that’s whereI’m unique ha ha 🤣😵😜🎶🎶🎶 left a meeting and went back to the OCF and 
looked at Florida Memes for about an hour. I did 




 et contact with her friend and I’m gonna go hang out with them. I ust realized I left my charging cord at home so I have to go home 


 irst. Change of plans. I went on the 49 bus and then I realized I didn’t 

 ave my backpack so I had to get off somewhere around 21st and green

 street in the last minute. Now I got to go back to the coffee house

 and find out if I left it in the men’s room or I left it under my seat or something😳😖😖 well I got back in time in the bag was 

 itting where I put it on the seat next to me. The young person next to me was I guess focusing on jewelry pictures. Oh my batteries going to die out but at least 

  have an idea I can catch the 49 or the 48 or the seven towards home. Well I went  home and decided that I would finally pick up all the trash bags on the floor and put 

 hem into the larger trash bags. Wasn’t too hard as long as I got to it. And then had couple of different samosas Pepsi and juice. And then picked up my cord and put it in my bag so I have it 

 eady. I felt kind of weird so I decided to get myself a massage with some of that 

 oney I got back from returning those European clothes and shoes. 

 ent to the massage. It was nice to relax because of the meeting I was just shaking a lot anxiety

 was kind of kicking like chicken I went to Walgreens and I was able 

 o get the USB if my scanned pictures dated from 1995 summer 

 f 95 winter of 96 and the summer of 97 not a lot of pictures 
about 15 but enough as a representative sample. After that I want to 

 ood log to purchase. I went home & then have some dinner. I had some pasta. After watching 

 ighlights of the Eagles lost to the Patriots  17 to 10, I try to 
 ransfer my files to the computer to the phone and that was not possible without having a Wi-Fi connection. It was frustrating but I’m gonna bring the thing to work and see if I can get them that way. Hopefully

No comments: