Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thursday, November 28: Thanksgiving Day 🦃🦃🦃🖼

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I was awakened by Pat wanting to borrow the 
because there’s a flood caused by putting blankets into the washer sink. So I talked with him while and then I went back to sleep since it was 4:30 AM. 

  half hour later I was got up for my yoga class. I made it just in time. It was pretty grueling but it was good. The instructor was very nice. I left around 815 so I missed

 a meeting. I ended up hanging out at Starbucks for quite some time until the bladder spoke up. While I was at Starbucks I went through all the dating sites and 

 leaned them out. I got two responses one from Baltimore 

 nd we realized it too far and the other one from far out older woman so that’s



 about it. I went into another coffee shop we had a shorter line to the bathroom and 



 ent there and then decided I should just head home since it’s almost 11 o’clock. Well Pat and his dog 





 onna go to Wissahickon. I’m gonna get something to eat and finish



 off this coffee. At one point I thought I was going to get a 2nd cup but I’m glad I 



 idn’t. It’s a nice day it’s brisk. Well I ended up killing time and Pat actually came back. So I 

 ould’ve gone to the Wissahickon with them I’m kind of bummed 

  didn’t go with him. I just thought I was leaving earlier. Anyhow I got to my Moms around little after 3 PM. And we watch Detroit Lions Chicago Bears game Chicago one I believe it 

was  24 to 20. Anyhow, we had her ham for dinner and that was delightful. we tried to call my brother but nobody answered and we then watch the q

 
 Cowboys play the bills. That was fun first of all Dallas scored then I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up and Buffalo had just scored it out a touchdown before half. Buffalo ended 

 p winning 26 to 13 it was great watching Cowboys lose the bills looked really good I’ve never seen them  look this good. Well my mom went to bed 

 nd I ate 2 bowls of cereal and talk to a person from Ok Cupid. She lives in Ardmore. 
 It was a very interesting conversation. 

 nyhow, we’ll see where that goes. I then watched videos of people “being embarrassed or dying inside it 

 as somewhat amusing. And then I slept. Life is a mysterious thing you can’t force anything if you’re me.

No comments: