Saturday, November 09, 2019

Saturday, November 9: 🥶 COLD!! Can I Let It GO?🤧🤪☕️


Hi and good freezing winter day to all of you in November 9. It’s 33° I got myself up and managed



 and do all that stuff. Nightshade last night so I didn’t have to worry about doing all that this morning. My place  somewhat looks like a pigsty but I’ll get through it eventually I 



 uppose. I have a 10 o’clock meeting which I know you know who you 

 onna be here for whatever reason daughter etc. The cold still moves on. I had to bring my winter coat. 

 t’s keeping me warm but the only seat open our seats near the door. Somebody has a bag sitting

 on the table I want to sit there but that’s not gonna happen. Early 

 n the morning I wrote a long screen to my therapist about topics 

 e had discussed and thoughts before I forgot about them. I  Anyway

 I thought about sharing it but we’re putting her as a blog but better not unless 

 ’m really in a bad provocative mood! I decided to put it on my 

 lock in Russian. That’s because eventually I do want to share. I get the cold feet thing going on going on. A person 
came  to  the meeting after not being a meeting 

 or a while. She came w/ a baby and her mother. Well it’s 4 the courses I will after the meeting, 

 here I actually shared first, I went to the coffee shop and I ended 

up deciding to order him a mosaic book and a bunch of photos. I was 



 n there till 1 o’clock I left then realized that I left my headphones in the clubhouse. So I’ll either get them back

 if I go to the 5 o’clock meeting and skip yoga or I get them tomorrow morning

 and hope they’re still there. I do have another set of headphones that I found when I was 

 ummaging through my stuff. This is what I end up doing. When

 I get paid I pay everybody and then worry about being broke next weekend. You know I’m not even think about

 the shopping that I’m planning to do on Monday. Well I’m not going to

 blow tons of money because well I don’t have it and I don’t want to but at least I’ll get one nice outfit and shit. Well after spending enough time in the coffee shop I figured it was time to get my 



 ss home so I could run chill a little bit eat something and possibly shower. Turns out I did eat. I spent my time looking up kundalini yoga and if anybody tied it and it’s few and far between apparently. Studio 34 has twice. Vinyasa is very popular and seems like 

 he most popular one out there. It’s now 3:28 PM and I’m ready to catch the train back to 15th St. I’m really amazed how cold it got so quickly. The L had some difficulties a couple hours ago. Hopefully that bullshit straightened out. Well we were thinking of doing last-minute purchase at the Steely Dan concert at the Matt but he said to meet them at four so we decided to bag the concert. And maybe I’ll do the hot yoga tomorrow maybe not I don’t know I’ve got five minutes from 15th and Sansom to change and get ready for class. The train was packed his shit. It’s like rush-hour I barely got The seat on the train. This is Even Wyles the second stop after first stop after upper Darby. I made it to class just in time it is fairly full I kind of had to modify a couple moves because it was pretty and exhausting but I was able to do it. It’s now 619 I got a couple provisions at the Rite Aid. Maybe I’ll check at the CVS for sale on those drinks but they don’t put it on sale anymore

No comments: