Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday, November 18: I Forgot My ID. It’s Drizzling Out

Well I got up around 7:45 AM. I thought about going to crack of dawn Yoga but around 4:30 the morning someone with 
 suffering
from a really bad cough and it was very disturbing. I don’t even remember that the 5 AM alarm going off. Anyhow I was pretty sleepy and ate my 
 breakfast. I ran off to work and forgot my backpack. That wasn’t a big deal by itself because 
 I’m not going to yoga I have an appointment at 5 PM. The problem 

 as the soon as I got close to work I realized I didn’t have my ID. In 

 his building you need your ID to get anywhere through the guards in 



 y supervisor area in my temporary office etc. etc. I finished off most of my 

 applications for family works and then I told my soup I was going to go home

 because it’s too much of a pain in the arse. Every time I need to go to the 

 athroom will be a hassle so it was a little much so I’m going home for lunch. It’s very 

overcast but it hasn’t rained yet which was a relief. I’m gonna bring my backpack and my 

 mbrella when I get to Millbourne. I got the Melbourne I quickly found 
 my ID in my backpack I packed some frozen fruit for lunch. But I may order now because I’m so 

 ungry. The news outside my trivial  search for my ID, Trump changed his mind on .his flavored vape ban   It was because he  found out his supporters like vaping.  He was also under corporate 

 ressure to change his mind on the ban. Such a douche bag I can’t stand it. Well I got back and I decided I’d order a chicken Gyro. 
 ’m really hungry and it’s 2 o’clock. The other vendor leaves early and I do have $20 bill left thank God. Well I chowed down and I also have my mini some 

 nswers. I was really hungry and of course I got really tired. I’ve sold

 his article from the New York Times on the news that  Trump wants to sue Saturday Night Live for making fun of him. 

Oh boo-hoo Trump. Set a tires protector on the first amendment you idiot!!😖 Gary Kasparov wrote this very descriptive article about

 what a corrupt shark or current resident at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 

 ith. I couldn’t of said it better myself. Well I finished off the day with my ID and 

  made life a lot simpler. I then went to my 5 o’clock appointment

 a little bit late. I talk to Charlie I’m seen in a while. She told me about this  

rganization called Phoenix so I’m gonna look into that and email me something 

 lse about meditation and what not. I talk to them the water behind the

 guard desk. Because the older guy retired or what shift it somewhere else for peace and love. I got a couple things at the  The Rite Aid and realized I hadn’t still got my money back from DSW yet. Came home made some food and stuff. We are in between no motivation and lots of motivation and feel like I’m living on the fault line stuff.  Richmond hearings start tomorrow or restart tomorrow that is

No comments: