Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Tuesday, November 5: I am 58 Years Old 👁Election Day

Hi Well it’s my 50th birthday today. I skip the yoga early class because
I was having on slight digestive issues that I did not want to share. I’m glad I slept in now 
because I was pretty tired.   I did pass out around 10 o’clock last night and 

 ot up at 11:30. I took care  of my business.  Into the stuff like brushing your teeth and putting dishes away. I got up early around 7:30 AM.  I had my cereal,  some juice and next thing I knew 
 it is  8:20 AM  and I had to leave 4 work! Well I got to sit on the train this morning unlike yesterday. During the ride some dude accidentally fell on top of me and I pushed him up with 

 y arm he thought I was using my fist in the email they are very unfair brat and I just ignored him. I swear some people who is looking to fight he was kind of a whackkaman! AnyhowI did finish the family works it was pending and shredded some stuff. That really cleaned 

 ut my desk I got some really nice happy birthday wishes on Facebook

. Today’s a lot milder than yesterday I put on my sweater that’s very light

 and I was good. I have to figure out when I’m gonna leave early

 I’m thinking 2 o’clock should work. I assume I’ll be waiting at Social Security

 for a little while and then I got to go to Walgreens and then go to the 

 meeting. I know how it is with me trying to
 leave work early I always intend to and I don’t but I have to today because my photo ID officially expires. I got back 2 work & started working & that other

 Sup said “I am on the  phone and he’s being loud. I hope she don’t call my supervisor🤮🤞😮 She Dont like me. I have to be in HER office till I go to Florida in mid-January.  I think I got my pictures of Larry’s condo to his new realtor via the sharing of the album. I 

 lways wonder if it’s going to work I think it worked this time so that’s one thing off my 

 genda. The next thing I need to do is write up a review. I already told my boss I’m 

 eaving at three to go to the Social Security office she says 
 there’s one in JFK Boulevard so I will have to check that out and then I’m going to find a Walgreens and drop off my tape from 1990. In the long term, 
the most depressing and far-reaching impact of Trump is his picks on the federal courts. It’s going to affect civil rights abortion rights

 rights of people versus corporations. Hopefully they’re not going to resend Social Security with the help of the Supreme Court.

 Anyhow here’s one of the judges. Anyway I’ve decided on getting an egg sandwich. Only problem is I  keep forgetting they serve it on a long roll 

 ith the long rolls not bad it’s better than white bread. Well I got a new assignment and started that and then I left at 3 o’clock to go to social security and 

 it a wall greens or a CVS to get this tape VHS tape converted I walked one Wallgreens and it 
was partially closed down by Ellen and I department of health and when I called three other stores to CVS‘s and another 

 algreens.  I found out that you have to push 8 to 8 to get through past the 
operator that’s why I have it copied

 on this posting.  my best bet seems to be Walgreen to the 18th and south so I walked to 18th and South.  When I went to Walgreens and they are very nice and I ended up talking to a manager who

 had me fill out the packet I gave them my receipt I got on the 

 nternet. She said it would take about 2 to 3 weeks. That’s what it said it would take so I’m in no big hurry for it I just hope it comes out in the first place. It would be a hoot to watch that. What we all looked like  in 1990. Do you 

 now that’s before millennials were born?🤪I then went back towards Melbourne be the route 40 bus and in the route 40 bus took me to 40th St. and market. I got some nice pictures from the window of the bus. I didn’t appeal to Melbourne and waffled to the police station and right next to it with the voting booth. I bought it do you know
 anybody really which was sad. I did walked out and eat some Indian snacks that were sitting out. I did  venture to 63rd St.. I then went back towards Melbourne be the route 40 bus and in 

 he route 40 bus took me to 40th St. and market. I got some nice pictures from the window of the bus. I didn’t appeal to Melbourne and waffled to the police station and
 right next to it with the voting 

 booth. I bought it do you know anybody really which was sad. I did walked out and eat some Indian snacks  that were sitting out. I did venture to 63rd St..There at 63rd St. o’clock the L to 13th St. because I missed the 49 bucks at 30th. I 

 lmost took Uber but I’m glad I didn’t because they had me waiting 8 minutes in the bus 

 howed up five. I thought it was a 630 meeting so I showed up about three minutes late and there are no seats

 really in the center of the room. What about meeting. I wasn’t distracted by the phone because I plugged it in to get charged.  They are at 63rd St. o’clock The Hill to 13th St. because I  issed the 49 bus at 30th. I almost took Uber 
but I’m glad I didn’t because they had me waiting 8 minutes or the bus showed up at five. I thought of the 630 meeting so I showed up about three minutes late and you are no seats really in the center of the room. What about meeting. I was distracted by the phone because 

 I plugged it in to get charged.On the way home I started getting a little bit more snippy and by the time I came home I had a full blown cold with a runny 

 ose and eggs etc. I need to borrow tissues because I just  ran out of TP. Which is bogus. That was very nice about it. I’m hoping I feel 

 ecent enough just to get to work I was thinking to go to 5:30 AM but that’s not 

 onna happen now. I did have to go upstairs to Patrick‘s place
and borrow some tissues. We talked for a little while. It’s been a while since I talked to him. 



No comments: