Friday, November 01, 2019

Friday, November 1: Here Comes the Cold. Caught Cursing #f$*€

Well I meant to get up without my alarm I was very fortunate that I have to answer mother nature the weather been really really late. I was really tired I stayed up kind of late. I got up and it was very very chilly outside. I put on my warm flannel dress shirt on which was 

 ompletely appropriate since it was freezing as crap outside. I got to work a littlebit late. I’m hoping today I can find my documents I need to get my

 license renewed since it’s due in less than a week. This week and is going to be

 busy I feel it! Back out in the outside world that is outside my bubble, this

 article the guy really blows holes through the Republicans excuses for enabling Trump  It is a good read! I got 

  bunch of family works applications and I finished off the project 

 rom yesterday. I just thought it I would

take a break & Go to the Rite Aid and get some juice and yogurt and go to the Starbucks and get my coffee that I really needed this morning. Beyoncé wasplaying really loud I don’t even know what the song is called



 but it’s it’s when I recognized. You know she’s dancing your booty around with 15 dancers. I’m not I generally don’t dig people who have
dance or surrounding I’m gonna like Madonna and all the most rappers talking about the hose in the booty and all that crap. Anyway it’s 50° and a 
nice stiff 15 mile an hour wind. Completely different then 

 esterday we didn’t get that tornado and that was good but you know you got global warming a couple of watches but this is the first morning Wow  I’ve never

 experienced a tornado warning before . It will not be 70° again till next March or April. Very sunny outside just got to get used to the fact that it’s fall and the clocks are being backwards one hour so we’re gonna lose her  

aylight savings time so it’s gonna get dark @ 5 PM and that really stinks. Speaking of stinking, 

Time put an article out about Rudy Giuliani. It’s not coming from some left wing

 rag but you know people in the trump world he eat anything that’s

 not kissing his ass. Well I just found out that I got ratted on for cursing today I already told the boss about yesterday I 

 upposedly said the word “SHIT shirt. Anyway that’s that I take more paranoid. 



 hey did warn me and Elmwood about this. Now I’m off to my yoga class at 5:20 PM. 

  went to my yoga class and there must’ve been at least 50 people in that room.

 Actually it was about right. The room was ungodly hot almost as hot as 

Labor Day. The fans weren’t going at all and I ran out of water. I was actually pointed out when I left and came back but whatever. I was out of 

 ater. Anyhow, I made it and then got dressed and felt awkward as usual. I then went to CVS got a couple provisions and came back
home. I was going 

 o start looking for my passport buttons that I buy chow down on the last of my Indian food that I bought before it went on my vacation to San Diego. Still tasted good. At about midnight or so I started picking up boxes to start looking for my documentation of my existence

No comments: