Saturday, November 30, 2019

Friday , November 29: Media 2 Old City to See Larry and Veronica

Well I got up Around 9:00 AM and I had four frozen waffles

 that were tasty and round. Mclaughlin that syrup like a man who has nothing to do in his life. I then went to the CVS to get a picture print out of Debbie’s parents from digital to print. It got this the 

 achine got pretty hanky and I forgot to take the picture size so just came out as a 4 x 6. The frame I got from my mom was like a 3 x 5 I think. So I just  bought the frame with her five dollars since the photograph itself 

 as only a total of $.39 plus tax. I then brought it back and she was pleased
with it. She’s going to give it to her that the Debbie‘s mom as a Christmas gift. 



 t will be from both of us so that’ll be a good freedom ringer for me as well. After that I asked her to drop me off at the trolley stop. I was gonna go to 

 tarbucks before hand I thought maybe that’s a bad idea. And the train 

 id shop on time and I got to meet Larry for the meeting he has with his

 old group at 12:15. Well it turns out that the meeting was canceled since the church was locked up for the holidays.  So we went to South Philly and decided we 

 o to the Melrose diner. That was good.. I really enjoy those old diners

 I must say. I had myself a veggie burger and a bunch of fries and we talked about

 Trump and got caught up and they’re both really looking forward to seeing me

 January when a visit. We talked about Miami and their Thanksgiving

 that they had with their families. After that, Larry and I went back


 up to Old City. He went to the cigar shop and I decided that I stay and hang


 out with his wife and talk to her about
Trump while Larry wasn’t around 

 because Larry doesn’t like talking when we get off on politics. Veronica and I can go way off on 

 rump which is not hard to do I must say. After that, Fran and I walk to the cigar shop

 and I dropped him off there and went to OC after I keep my phone

 charge. I can’t stand the smoke in that place. After that I met them at nicks roast

 beef where They had a salad and something else and I ordered

 a chicken cheesesteak which was absolutely delicious. After that I said my goodbyes and headed home where I watched 

 ouTube videos till I was almost bleeding from the eyes. I confirmed tomorrow’s dates for going to the 8 o’clock meeting possibly going to the 10 

 ’clock meeting and meeting someone for Mexican at 6 PM. Another day of no yoga but I will go Mondayg They had a salad and something
else and I ordered a 

 hicken cheesesteak which was absolutely delicious. After that I said my goodbyes and headed home & I watched YouTube videos till I was almost bleeding from the eyes. I confirmed 
 omorrow’s dates for going to the 8 o’clock meeting possibly going to the 10 o’clock meeting and meeting someone for Mexican at 6 PM. Another day of no yoga but I will go Monday

No comments: