Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday, November 15: Fire Alarm at Work. Day 2 Impeachment Hearing🐄

Hi Well I managed to pack up for yoga and I found my receipt for 

 he DSW store that I have to go to at some point this weekend 

 nd get my money back. The closest DSW store is in Wynnewood. I may

 be able to get there by train if I can’t track down Wes. I heard 

 bout the perfect referral today While I was working today and I never 

 hought it existed honestly. But life is a funny thing. Donald Trump has a funk also fits in with

 the culture is  Zeitgeist  of the times. For the second day of public hearings on the 

 mpeachment inquiry started today. The former ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified this morning. This article is 

 nteresting and it was copied at 11:24 AM. She was unceremoniously

 booted out by Trump due to pressure from Rudy Giuliani. Trump sent  a  threatening tweet while she was testifying.. Roger Stone was convicted  today of  all counts. He’s found guilty of lying to Congress. He’s reportedly asking Trump to pardon him. 

 nyhow I did some work and decide to have soup for lunch because I want something different. So just when I finish my soup around  2:25 PM  they decided to 

 ull the fire alarm at 8:01 market so I’m standing outside across from the building. Some dude said it was “perky maintenance.“ I don’t know what that means and I didn’t ask. Well my H&M 
 oney hasn’t come back to my  ank as of 2:30 PM. I’m not pleased I’m hoping maybe they’ll show up tomorrow morning. Well in screwed up news outside of the DC bubble, 3 judges in Indiana 

 ere suspended and one was put in jail for a drunken altercation in which to the judge is actually got shot by an outside party near a 
White Castle. They tried to go to a strip club earlier. This happened at 3 AM. 

 an they really effed up that’s for sure. Fire alarm went on and on for a long time and then finally  topped. I found out that H&M takes 3 to 5 days 

 o get my money  What a crock of shit!🤮🤬🐄 Well I went to class today and it was pretty crowded but everybody manage to fit in. I didn’t do any awkward
maneuvers and everything came out

 all right. I then of course picked up some things along the way. I then went

 home and made myself some pasta and watching YouTube videos till I couldn’t watch him anymore

No comments: