Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday, November 21: Impeachment Hearing👁 Mild Day & Yoga

Well I got up got dressed ate a bunch of cereal and saw my neighbor upstairs  for the 



 irst time in almost a week he seem to be in good spirits and I was happy about that. And I then talked to LM and then heading on down to 11th and Locust to meet my

 sponsor. We had a nice casual discussion about different things. One of the things with me being myself about having to send an email three times to get it right to 25 people. 

 nyhow meeting was about the St. Francis prayer for the daily reflections. We did 

 eet at Saxby’s but I can’t drink the coffee. Headed to the meeting, I then

 went to Starbucks where the Cosi was a long time ago mayb 4 years ago. This Starbucks was 
 very airy, not stuffy. You can bring your boyfriend or girlfriend there

 with relative ease. Anyhow,  I’m gonna find out if that email was a big deal to my boss. It’s 9:17 AM and so far so good nothing mentioned about the

 emails from yesterday. Today Fiona Hill is going to be speaking at the impeachment hearing. She served on the National  Security  Council 
until the summer. She’s her expert on Russia and she’s going to refute the conspiracy theory that the Ukraine was
 interfering in the 2016 election not Russia 🇷🇺. Anything up to trumpets very obvious 

 hat the Russians were interfering that why trump so in love with him Fiona Hill. 

Dismissed the conspiracy theory that the Ukraine interfered  with the 2016 elections. This is 

 eing pushed by the house Republicans. This conspiracy theory she said, was spearheaded by Russian 

 ecurity services. Miss Hill was very combative especially about the 

 onspiracy theories. Anyhow I finished some of my work and got caught cursing again by

 that supervisor. I then decided to go to lunch around 130 and order

 myself an egg sandwich see their egg sandwich comes in a hoagie roll 

 hich is different but it’s pretty cheap. It’s $2.50. Anyhow it’s a

 really nice day outside and not too cold at all with A slight breeze for all of 

 s to feel. It was nice staying outside and I just people watching but now it’s time to go in and chow down like a man supposed to 

 how down. Well I went to the pantry in the back. It’s  very nice & quiet. I can see that 

 unlight and  the buildings Long eighth Street. Also took a little bit of power nap 



as well. Here’s a good article. It gives
 an overview of Trump’s plot and why he was doing it. Basically he was doing Putin a favor. The conspiracy theory that Ukraine was responsible for election interference was Russia’s idea. The media seemed  to be covering up Trump’s  scheme because





 it was pretty much out in the open and the point to the New York Times and the writer for stuffing this in the middle and making vague references to Biden  and Brisma. What a bunch of 

 jokers I don’t know what else to say about these people are some of the worst corrupt self-serving jackasses ever to be in government. I got more and more reverse 
 referral and decided to head on down to Da Vinci because I had my artwork here. I’m not sure how to hang it so he said I could come till six. Where I work
 is really convenient all I Gotta do is walk outside and catch the 47 which is totally bonus. After thatI got to go home and get my yoga material and for my 730 class and stuff. Well I took a very nice power nap for about half hour. I haven’t taken one of those in a while. That’s funny. One thing my cold dead as I just didn’t take power naps for 2 1/2 weeks. Maybe if I wear a scarf chicks will dig me anyway that aside I went to my class and it was pretty warm there kept going it was good but I came out and I was still sweating like a crazy man.

No comments: