Thursday, November 07, 2019

Thursday November 7: Early Start w/ My Cold


Well I’m supposed to meet my sponsor today at 7:15. I did set my alarm for 6:19 then rolled right back to sleep. The only reason I  got up on time is because I had a really bad 

 ream or somebody’s making fun of me it was a woman. I don’t know who she was but that’s what got me finally up but my sponsor said I was a little late but I figured I was up anyway. Then I went down and 

 ealized I forgot my partial and I had to walk back so I said F it I’ll just go anyway. So I went in &  out of the turnstile three times. Anyhow I tried to go to Starbucks and then go to this 8 o’clock 
 eeting. Very nice morning sunrise is still continuing I got some nice pictures out of it. I went to Starbucks at 13th St. 


near Macy’s hung  out there for a while and chitchatted people so I guess getting up early and getting some caffeine is not such a bad idea to during the 

 ocky sleep I had from like four in the morning till 730. What is the meaning it  as good is about letting go and letting God. It’s all part of 

 he serenity prayer. I had to leave 15 minutes early to get to work on time. Even with that, I had to take a SEPTA bus three blocks so I’ll be at work on time. My supervisor was  all happy that I came in at 9:01 AM. Do you in a good mood and give me my assignments for today for the morning. While  @ work I did 
make a minor

 error that Noto. I’m going with Mike WARD drinking. I am 5 o’clock appointment 

 oday.  In the World outside my bubble, the  Kentucky  governor‘s race hasn’t ended yet. Current Governor Matt Blevin 

 ost by 5,000 vote margin  To Matt’s Brashear. There’s thought that the 

 epublicans might want to overthrow the election by claiming voting 

 rregularities in having legislature which is now controlled by

 Republicans change the vote tally. It’s not beyond a Republican supporters not like that. They got to cheat😱 anyhow I got out of work and I’m gonna be couple



 minutes late to my appointment because we’re 11th St. and I got to be at 15th Street. I came out of the subway station and it’s sprinkling rain. I don’t recall that in the forecast. Yeah I’m gonna be 10 minutes late again. I shared it way too often I’m just not comfortable with myself therefore I’m not comfortable in groups of people especially the meetings and afterwords I talk to the woman who is the receptionist look at your beer every day some good stuff about yourself. I’ve been able to do that.

No comments: