Monday, December 02, 2019

Sunday, December 1: Meeting and Da Vinci opening

Hi I got up around 738 breakfast and decided I would take a 

 uick nap and you know I’m get ready for the meeting. Lo and behold, Wes called

 me up since he was up early which is a surprise. So we decided

 we both go to the meeting. Anyway, I managed to time the Market Frankford  line with the 49 bus. I was lucky that the transfer was done very quickly


 and I got to the coffee shop and then to the meeting and managed to get a  seat on my cell phone and seem to see he’s in decent meeting. Afterwords went 

 ack to the coffee shop he got a croissant and I got another coffee. We hung out and then he drop me off at Broad Street. we noticed that they’re building a 

 uge building right near the Divine Lorraine apartment  complex. It really looks out of place for sure. The nasty rainy weather continued as I got on the Broad Street line.

 The Market Frankford line came just as I arrived. I then caught the 47 bus  

down 8th Street at Market Street. I got down to the gallery and

 throughout my nasty coffee on the way. Well attended. I was very surprised considering how crappy the weather was. My friend Donna did show up about 10 minutes after I 

 howed up. She really enjoyed the show and she took a bunch of pictures. I also took a bunch of pictures of the opening as well. Ate some of the food there and 

 hile I was there I decided I would definitely go to the yoga class. I kept

 getting text mails one text Mail was a family member wondering where my Venmo

 payment went well I was able to resolve that I believe by sending

 a picture of it. I’m glad I was able to do that. I think it resolved if I haven’t heard any 

 ext from him since then. I’m really glad because I didn’t want  

You 
 et into it a discussion with him
about that kind of stuff because I only come 

 ut as a loser so that’s good. Anyway I went to the yoga class and I got there early which  is really cool to do because I got there before the instructor. I turned on the 

 ights and the fans. And they stayed on and it made a big difference. I took some
pictures of my set up in class for the first time. It’s a get a better idea to others

 what it’s like in the studio. This is before the other 50 people came. It was

 packed today very packed. But thanks to the fans it did not get 

 oo much loss of air. There was about 50 people there!  After that, I went home tired but refreshed. I didn’t took a 
nap which was pretty

 glorious I must say. I got nice and warm and snug. I’m supposed to call someone at 7:30 PM I called around 7:45 PM it was 
  two hour and 45 minute phone call which was pretty intense only interrupted by two people calling on her other line. We  discussed some of my social cues and 

 acking social cues etc. etc. It’s not the type of material that belongs on this blog. Anyhow I I ended
up talking to another friend of mine for a little bit. By the time that ended I watched how the Eagles lost to the lonely Miami dolphins and New England want to the Houston Texans. I then started watching mysteries

No comments: