Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday, February 25: Extra Sleep, No Yoga but a Haircut in Fairmount

got up to do yoga. I went all the way down to 15th and realized I was way too freaking tired. 🥱I went

 across the tracks and took the westbound train straight back to my place. I then crashed

. I was so exhausted that it would’ve been ridiculous to do hot yoga and then go to work, 

get a 4:30 PMhaircut with Sharon and then l go to a meeting.  When I woke up I talked to Pat. He 


 hought
the rang but it hadn’t. If I was drunk so I went back-and-forth. I’ve 

 ever done that before go all the way down to do yoga and I just decided who is not gonna be possible.🥱It's now
 8:32 AM and we're just getting to 52nd St. I hope to get some

 coffee ☕️ & make it to work on time. I got to work only a couple minutes late and signed in. I saw on my chair for huge pile of being a scam. If you were 100 pages that 

 ould be scanned together but the rooms are bunch of little small ones too. It’s almost 2 o’clock I just finished the pile. I purposely got my drink before hand because I really can’t leave 

 he office to walk in otherwise is a pain in the ass to keep having people  let me in. I did find out that my backpack was left at home. I specifically really don’t need 

 t today because I’m not going to do yoga today I need a physical break my body so 

 ired and director hour and a half to two hours of sleep really made a difference. I’m a little groggy but I’m not 

exhausted I want to  pass out and sleep. Scanning all his files were driven me nuts if I
hadn’t got any extra sleep.  I definitely have to make sure I go to bed at a decent hour tonight. So I don’t catch a damn cold in the midst of plenty.  I moved off my haircut appointment to  why p.m. which made it easier for me.meet  I need to work long as I could because I helluva lot of scanning to do today first it was an LTIS then  LIHEAP. Tomorrow more stuff is  coming tomorrow. Left work around 4:30 PM and barely caught the 48. Google

 maps says it was running eight minutes behind I thought it was safe. Barely caught the one I did because like red.  There is another 48 ahead of us about a block and a half away. So, if I 

 issed this particular bus, I  been waiting a while. Well the bus delivered me at 24th St. at 4:53 so it’s another grizzly day is February we’ve had a number of He’s kind of drizzly days. It’s been a very mild winter that

 is for sure. We could have a cold snap last week and we’re gonna have a mini one this week. 

 ell I got my haircut and we caught up a little bit. I’m going to try to make it a  outine for 

 e to come up and see her and get my haircut. I need to get $10 for her.  Well 

  got the $10 I need to fill my to fill my stomachgot the $10. I also went 

 o CVS to get some additional food stuff. I got a A slice of pizza before the

 meeting. It was tasty. Anyhow I went to the meeting in one of those interview

  eetings. Stink. I didn’t say much I listened. I was pretty tired I went home

 and had a discussion on the phone with some leftovers. It was the takeout 

 hinese I had the other day. I really though
t we made some progress on some matters. Of course it’s a long way to go. Remember I am home slice living damn damn damn damn TV after day after day after day.

No comments: