Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday, February 23: Fairmount, Old City, Ed Rendell and Yoga

Well I set my alarm and got up on time and then talk to Pat for tiny bit. He 

 reminded me to have a check ready for next week. Yikes! I hope to get my tax refund within the next 10  days or less hopefully… Anyhow I took 

 he EL to 15th St. got to 33 bus from the 15th and JFK. I got there in time. It wasn’t super packed and I was able to save my seat using my 
 backpack and going into OCI just before a whole big crowd came in so 

 hat was really good. You’re dead boyfriend with back and overall 

 t was a trick about tradition. I then got a call and was mine to pick up some

 mail that I left sent about appointments that were made a couple ofmonths ago. The owner of the bookstore gave me a signed copy of Eden Dells book “A Nation of Wusses.“. Already read read chapters. I 

 at outside and read some of it was really very interesting and enjoyable. I 

 tarted to get a pizza “Big Ass Slices.“ It was very good and I sat in the back room 

 here the little warmer and I have quick access to a bathroom. Before

 I leave it I will have gone three times. I drink a lot of liquids sitting on the bench





 outside of Larry‘s old condo. I decided since it was going on 2 PM so that  

needed to leave and ride the EL quickly bring all the groceries that I already wife. That’s  what I knew it. I arrived in 

 elbourne Station approximate 2:30 PM. I had to charge my

 phone because I was just about to run out of battery. I’m in charge and take 

 y nap quickly. I took a nap. But some nap is  better than no nap 

 hat’s for sure. I got up and I walk down to the market Frankford line. Fortunately 

 esources delayed like westbound service. They do seem to have technical 

 issues. Well I got off the train at 3:47 PM it’s still nice and it’s starting to cool off. 



 We will see how this class goes. I skipped yesterday for my excursion trip to 

 arrisburg in Baltimore. I’m gonna call friend of mine when I get out of class and cool off. Well I did that and also I responded  to the detailed email. I want an email

 instead of in that case. I And my pastor and got pretty tired & crashed pretty early. Got back up and get something to back up and And my pastor and got pretty 

 ired right crashed pretty early. Got back up and get something todrink and I was very thirsty. Overall not a bad 

 eekend and day. Somethings just continue on and I suppose I’ll just let them. Ridiculously and harmful.

important thing is to do it right!!!🤔😱




No comments: