Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday, February 21: Morning Yoga at Narberth Down Computers and Cold! 🥶

This morning I got up for 6 AM class but it wasn’t Philly it was out in Narberth Pennsylvania.
Right next to Wynnewood. The place called Bridge Hot Yoga. I got there 20 minutes ahead of time via Uber. According to Google maps there’s no real good way to get direct with her via public transportation. Anywhere 

 ou go you have to take Uber or walk 15 minutes or so to get there. I’m just amazed that I couldn’t take the

 Paoli train to Narberth but apparently it’s too early in the morning or some kind of stuff. Well I went 

 o class and there were three of us there. Clare held the class in a 

 ery neat tidy small room. It was an interesting experience they had two mirrors one of the side one of the 

  got there 20 minutes ahead of time via Uber. According to Google maps 

 here’s no real good way to get directly there via public transportation. Anywhere you go you have to take Uber or walk 15 minutes or so to get there. I’m just amazed that I couldn’t

 take the Paoli train to Norman but apparently it’s too early in the morning or some kind of stuff. When 
 went to class and there were three of us there. 

 lare taught  the class in a very neat tidy small room. It was an interesting experience they had two mirrors one 
left side and one on the front. Last, I got a 

 ide from Clare to Norbit station. I need to Google map because I was turned all around. It was a 32nd Dr. The train was crowded and it ripped was really cold but there is 
 nice place to stay warm inside Narberth train station. I got to 11th St. got off and went to Starbucks 
and got coffee. I also went to Rite Aid and got my drink and two boxes of cramping

 since they’re on sale for five bucks. I was very hungry. Well I didn’t get much done because computers went 
down. Everything went down the phones, the email and CIS. We just upgraded the 

 ystem and sometimes the stuff just comes down. I just heard from someone that it was Verizon’s issue. They are a huge company. I’m 
not  sure what the problem is. You’re probably getting paid a lot of money to keep 

 he system running but we’ll see. No sweat off their lips. Well I have some elect people to do but I can’t do squat without 
the system. Are used to be before they put the new phone 

 ystem at the phones never died when everything else did 

 he phone kept ringing. Fortunately for me this job I don’t get many phone calls. It’s great not having a ton of phone calls that got old after 30 years. I just was invited to a craft fair  n Baltimore by a 

 riend who lives in Harrisburg. I’m definitely getting the 
hell out of town at least for a day. No rush it’s going to help trump again. Trumps real pissed because  Congress was informed 

that Russia 🇷🇺  was planning to help  him get reelected in November .  He fired the  Director  of  National    Intelligence &  put a complete political hack 

 n there. Trump  is only loyal to himself ! Well that was a complete waste of a 

 orkday with no working computer so I  ust did some blogging  & fucking around

 on my phone 📲  it was a farce not even the phones were working.  Total waste 

 f a day of work but it’s OK I got paid for it. Grayson was down. I’ve

 been left work and decided to hit a 5:30 AM meeting since I already did 

 oga. I haven’t been here in a while. I do recognize a few people. I just realized 

 hat I left some food in my bag so now parts in my bag smell like moldy food 

 o my bags officially broken in now it’ll dry up I guess. It’s still

 pretty cold outside. I like the meeting. Early Night Out. It was the first

 meeting I went to back in March 2012. I haven’t been to this one in a while. Trying to get my groove back. 

 nyway if I cited to be more practical man pick up some food and take

 out some  Chinese food. I was just going to  pick up some Indian
and go home my friend who I’m visiting tomorrow talk about Chinese food or Thai food 

 nd I get hungry Chinese so I went to the place next to the collaboration and 

 ot an order some pretty damn spicy food. I had to wait 25 minutes. The woman warned me not to get caught eating chips at the counter while I’m waiting. She was nice but it sounds 
like a really bad place to work for. Very bossy and authoritarian. Anyhow

 I came home and chow down and talk 
 o Pat for a minute. He’s got a condition or at home. I’ve got to get up really early tomorrow to catch the 7:25 AM to Harrisburg then I’ll get to Harrisburg at 9:15 AM

No comments: