Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday, February 19: Tired. I Worked and Missed a Disaster

I had a feeling when I went to bed last night that I wasn’t gonna be able to get up early morning
yoga. When 5 o’clock rolls around I felt like my throat was telling me I’m fighting off a cold so I figured I don’t want to get sick so I slept in and skip the morning class. Mid week exhaustion

 was starting to kick in like chicken. Well I did a reverse referral look at a couple inquirer article and decided to subscribe to the digital edition of the inquirer  since I got six months for  6 dollars and then will start charging

 me more and they said I can cancel the time so I figured why not. It’s the local paper Maisel support it. I started doing the long term report and I’m still trying to work on CWDS database try 

 o get on it. I think I finally got on it but mother nature was calling. It’s 12 o’clock and it’s good that I’m working slow today because I’m still tired. I did manage to access  that database and after some pizza and start I finish

 the report of a little help from a coworker! I originally had saved it to the wrong Excel format. That would’ve or  could have made things really screwed up. I am a little worried
 that that won’t be compatible 

 ith some people but apparently it should work. I was going to mail it out but I thought I should ask  My boss   question. She said she’s going to send it out. So I’m really glad I stopped. That’s an issue I have to confront when

 I work here. Not just assume anything. Anyhow, it’s 2:08 PM I just picked up some things from Rite Aid and I’m gonna eat one of my happy rolls but I bought it. It’s 

 eally nice and mild out for mid February. At the end of the day I was handed 150 pieces of paper to scan in. They were what you call prescreen for long-term care
benefits. I scanned 48 out of 150 in about an hour 
Well tonight is perhaps the most important Democratic debate  so far.  Joe Biden and Michael Bloomberg have the
most to lose followed bye Elizabeth Warren. According to this article I read

 in Slate . I think the pretty close to the Mark. Received a pretty standard 

 upport is fervid and he won’t gain or lose much. I was told I just missed the 

 3 bus but it was 15 minutes between buses. Well I got on early enough that 

  could get a seat because the bus gets packed very quickly. It’s now 553 I’m walking by the clubhouse to get 

 ome coffee and some water cause I’m really thirsty. Well it’s 6:08 PM and 

  walked into the coffee shop and noticed a whole row seating 

 as missing. I asked the The gentleman behind the counter and he said they were 

 aminating the seats and then when I laughed he said poops the table. While I’m 

 aiting for my friend show up.  I found out 2 people from the yoga studio  are going to this yoga competition up near



 Boston. I thought thatthis one person I know was gonna go. Part of me is tempted to go a 



 oad trip to this thing but maybe it’s not a good idea. Anyway I don’t see my friend I have to go to the meeting. 

 urns out he wasn’t a car shop but I must’ve been in the restroom. Went to the meeting it was


 very good. And we actually stayed after meeting and socialized which was different. We had 

  good feel to it I didn’t share but the meeting 
 had a really good feeling about it. I’m I got dropped off at broad and Fairmount to take the train

 down to Center city and then take the L but I decided to treat myself to a chicken cheesesteak with tomato sauce instead of catch-up

No comments: