Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday, February 27: Act Odd 4 the Coronavirus😱🤪


I did get up at 5:03 AM this morning it was zero decided I was just too  damn tired to do 5 AM yoga go to work go to a date and not 

 e completely washed out. I decided to sleep in and even though I slept in, 

  still have a hard time getting up and motivated. Nothing pressing just tired and needed the sleep

. I did go to sleep by 11 PM last night which is good. I think Ayele got to 

 ork and started scanning stuff again. Has a lot to talk about the coronavirus 

 n the news today. There’s been one case out in Northern California. The guy got the virus  being overseas overseas. well you

 know everything that comes from California quickly spread the stem. Trump tweet about the the

 election and hired Mike Bencik to be the chief Coronavirus‘s Czar.. I don’t know if this

 is going to go well. Where are you early for for a quick date at Pratt a manger. 

 t’s in coffee shop at my place another coffee shop across the street from City Hall

 near the lock Colomb. Thanks and go to the 730 yoga class. The yoga studio changing its schedule 

 nd has an open house the whole weekend. I might try to take a Pilates 

 lass or something different since we’re going to drop all the fees. It should be an interesting

 attendance. what time is later on to go to Starbucks and get a banana and get

 a diet Pepsi like going out in the real windy weather. Winds 

 re going to hit 50mph possibly. Anyhow I went ahead and started working on the scanning. Should I bring a couple of huge cases of a bunch of little Smokies 

 ut most of them the pages have the scanner so I don’t have to do as much

 typing. I finally learned how to use the cut process. I got all my food here so I don’t have to go out for 
 lunch it’s getting pretty cold and windy. Well lookee here! Trump is a point Mike Pence is the coronavirus Czar to head up the US response to this growing public health problem in the United States and the world. It’s record

 on public health initiative is questionable at best. He left his right wing views color how he’s going

 to responsible crisis. We’ll just have to see what happens. Well due to 

 he coronavirus the stock market  
fell sharply negative for the 3rd straight day . It fell 1200 points today  It is gone down 12% most recent high on February 12. Trumps gonna be having a shit fit. Carol Adam coming to all this news. And I like what he had 

 o say. Anyway I continued working this time most of the things I 

 canned had the barcode so I didn’t have to keep typing up a case number. I want 

 o learn how to use the clipping tool which I didn’t really know 

 ow to use and that made things a little bit less ridiculous. I then left about 45 minutes 

 arly and put my time in. And I managed to print a manger 



 offee shop they did not have soy or milk or cream. Who’s at Armand and milk



 left ridiculous my friend and I enjoyed our time we talked for 

  bit and then he went off to work train. I will plan to go to a 730 yoga class 

 ut I’m physically was tired and decided to go to Starbucks to get a caffeine infusion instead. I’m considering going to I meeting instead at Cetera.




No comments: