Sunday, February 02, 2020

What I heard Today

Siri captured this quote by mistake :
so next to her name I always tell the story she wears purple a lot congratulations M, love  what was said. We grew up and then show up showing up is part of the antidote.

The woman next to me got a phone call from a person named "Peyton Petty." That's a great name for a lesbian or transgender person because it does not identify the sex. 
A young woman found out her "boyfriend" of 4 years was cheating for 5 months. This man helped her get sober. A future rabbi has feelings for ex she divorced 5 years ago. 2 woman brought babies. Dude has respiratory issues due to carpet having dirt underneath it. He was also in a car accident. I notice that lesbians like to wear winter hats indoors!! I just noticed that. I don't wear my hat indoors so I know I'm not lesbian. The lead for the meeting was that person in Collier. I can't tell if he/she is male or female. 

No comments: