Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday, February 22: Harrisburg 2 Baltimore to Craft Fair Then a Visit

Well at the last moment Thursday that is, I was invited to join a friend and go to a craft fair in 

 altimore Maryland. Of course I said yes. Well I got up around 6 AM. I got out in time caught the L. Well the elbow  roke down at 60th St. 

 nd we have to wait for another car. I kind of panicked and called the Uber because 
 just didn’t want to take a chance. I did catch from 63rd because I thought that I 
caught the train going eastbound but it’s really 

 estbound. Anyhow I got the 30th St. manage to grab some coffee at a place that does Surfside called Au Bon Pain. Wow my voice text spelled it right unbelievable. Anyhow the train came on time 

 n and got me to Harrisburg  At 9:15 AM just like Google maps edited. It’s pretty chilly and I’m 

 aiting for my friend to show up. It’s now 923 am. Well I just put pictures but this phone has the uncanny ability 

 o just shut down Go back so I can unlock it again. He showed up 

 nd then we just went straight down interstate 83 Port of Baltimore. Trip went very 

 moothly. She showed me this app for people involved with physical fitness of any sort so I went on that. Next

 thing you know it we’re parking in downtown Baltimore at the convention 

 enter. Well as we are parking we met a couple people are in the shower with 

vendors and they gave us two free tickets so we saved 16 bucks 



 ach on mission. We went in and they have some really pop and stuff here. Some really 

 rtistic and beautiful stuff. Why we are walking around we ate 

 ur snacks at Report I had a time which really came in handy because

 as usual we are is really dry and I need more water or coffee. I 
 aw my friend in the yoga competition. I had missed the time but they were they responded really
quickly and gave me a link which I was really thankful. The other person  competing competes 

 t 2:30. It’s now 1:23 PM I’ll probably forget again but I’ll try not to. It’s only three minutes long each person. I just saw something I couldn’t believe. I was browsing  
through a website and found something that I didn’t ever expect to find. That’s all I’m  going to say about that. Couple of my friends 

 ere made by the whole thing. Anyhow we met up with the people later on who gave us the free tickets and
they were very nice and kind. I took picture of them and sent it to the email I don’t know if they

 got it but I sent it. We stayed there till approximately 4 o’clock. 

 e rested I got some coffee at Starbucks  And my friend got something else. 



We then went to her  and she fortunately did not get a ticket. Justice 

 hould pull out of the parking spot there was a parking Fort Smith dude taking 

 ictures of all the cars parked. I think they were going to take it people in mass. The show doesn’t end till eight but we were here for four hours and it was enjoyable. 
 There’s a bit of some traveling getting up early but it was fun. We then drove out of Baltimore to Harrisburg back to her place. We walked
 her dog 

 nd then I caught the 7:02 PM Amtrak train back to Philadelphia. That ride

 was nice and smooth. It was a bit pricey $35 each way. I think it’s a

 little better if I bought it earlier but it was a last minute trip. I think went on the L and there’s a bunch of rowdy kids running around 

 unning around and Mc. They weren’t flying out there we’re just keeping the  doors open running between trains and squealing like brats. It was is fairly ghetto. 

  taped it and sent it to SEPTA and put it on Twitter. I didn’t decide to get  some more food and something to drink since I ran out of drinks I I then ate and 

 alked to Pat for a little while. I could’ve stayed overnight but I was 
 exhausted.  I want to sleep in my own place and wake up in my own place. Also want to be able to to go to the Sunday morningmeeting. It’s always 
 pretty good and a nice crowd. It was fun to do something  spontaneous and that’s with this right. I came home

 to a bit of a surprise but I think everything’s OK that’s what I think. 
 It was pointed out or I put it out to myself well having a discussion late at 

 ight that my attitude this morning and stational intimate relationships may not be possible or desirable
 for me. If they happen to be so then I have a 

 ot of work to do still!! Someone or something is in my hand you pay the price we win and then you dieOink 4 FREEDOM

No comments: