Sunday, February 02, 2020

Sunday, February 2: Super Bowl Sunday and Censorship

Well I got up earlier than the alarm this morning around 7:30 AM. I woke

 up about hungry and I had weird dreams. Do you want Birdsall or drink ever dreamed about Amtrak in my history of rides on Amtrak. Also I didn’t mean to remind me I need to file 

 y taxes so I can get my refund back. I got up got The Hill and headed  n down to 33 Pepsi 33 bus. As I was 



 leaving, I saw this article in Philadelphia magazine about Millennials that are all twisted up about having kids

 or not. The author of the article lives in Fairmount with her new husband. She was

 making eggs and writing the article. It was very adorable. I can’t wait to share it with


 couple of my friends. I showed up early on Sunday and it’s not quite as packed as normal. And fact 
 yesterday I had as many people if not more people.My plans are the go to 

 eeting go to Larry’s place
and eventually head to media to watch the Super Bowl with my brother Dave and Wes. Well that was an interesting meeting about the 6th step. I then went to the CVS to get some 



 ood and caught the 48 bus towards Larry’s. I’m going to Larry‘s now to bring in the tables that I left  out for the dude who lies that he didn’t pick up. Larry somehow has access to the outside 

 f the condo with a spy camera. I don’t know if it I think it’s a condo secret  that I don’t really need to know. Same as 

 ike why babies are made and stuff. It’s now 12:50 PM here at 2nd & Market  I’m in Larry’s kind of sitting here waiting for Reggie to show up and then seeing if other people show 
 up and I’m supposed to pack stuff I will for sure take the clock today I really like that clock so I’m taking that for sure. I stayed with Reggie for awhile and the guy came in for the table the two end tables and a 

 igger table. And an ottoman. I gave those away because by Wednesday of this week, no one’s gonna be fine of ottoman for $10 especially a used one. I would’ve taken it and take it. I 

 hink I’m going to Rent-A-Car Monday night and deliver some shit back to my place. I’m also going to hire Reggie to help me hang up pictures on my part. It’s been a long time and he seems like a nice dude and he has a way of hanging up

 pictures without putting bunch of holes in the wall. After all that jazz I took 

 are of some business and then to the market Frankford line to Upper

 Darby and then took the train to the Super Bowl event at my brothers  in Media. Wes joined us and arrive at the same time I did. It was really fun. Debbie made the best

 chili I’ve had in a long long time and it keeps him back to score 3 touchdowns in the 



 ourth quarter to win 31 to 20. There was this beautiful trick play that the Chiefs did where the players get a pirouette. I

 loved it🤩 We stayed until 10:30 PM at the ball game. And then it’s time for Wes

to drive me back home. They cut me a real break because I wouldn’t got 

 ome till close to 11. Hopefully Dave Wes and I can hang out more often

 since the kids are not in the house and they live in an empty nest. 

 verall, it was a good day. Wish I had tomorrow off I just Kaina want to do really

 nothing sleep in a little bit. Eyebrows are really good day. I enjoyed
 the company of Dave and Wes and that delicious chili. I just saw that Punxsutawney Phil forecasted in early spring since you did not see his shadow. There’s a group called PETA that wants to get rid of the tradition

. They want to have the groundhog be some kind of robot. I think that’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m so glad Kansas City one and then he reached out to Super Bowl trophy

No comments: