Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday, February 12: Yoga and Life. A Journey

After a decent night of sleep, I got up for class since 

  really wanted to show up after Monday’s rough class. I need to push through that and I wanted to. It was a 75 minute class and it was hot hotter 
Then usual for the morning class. I 

 truggle but got good gains during class and after class which was very important for me at this juncture. Then she encouraged me to take a private 

 esson I told her I was going to with one of the instructors Robin in March after I got my tax refund. She then showed
me one of her poses from three years ago and today. It was so striking I 

 ouldn’t even believe my eyes. She was very encouraging and I really felt it and needed it. Anyhow, I took the 21 but 2 3rd St. went and got my delicious OCF coffee and then took the 48 bus which I 

 orgot goes up our street. I didn’t mind since it’s only a block away. I  got to work early which felt good. I’m hoping 

 ’ll see my friend at the meeting tonight. Meanwhile this the second last day with computers.  Bernie Sanders won the  New Hampshire primary but not by much. This 

 should be interesting at the race moved to the south. Biden already given up on New Hampshire and started campaigning in South Carolina. Amy Klobuchar did better than expected and some state that Sanders actually lost support since 2016. Well closer to 

 ome I heard something tragic near work. have an app called Citizen. It alerted me 
that a vehicle accident happened at 8th and Market Street. I went

 down and I got the story.  somebody tried to kill themselves by jumping off the railing at the corner of eighth and market at the stairwell  of the Market Frankford Line. The corner vendor gave me the scoop. Wow that's sad🤨 I proceeded 

 o get my lunch early and bring it back. I then worked on a few reverse referrals and decided to hit those trainings since tomorrow is the last day the computers are up. 2 of them you had to 

 egister in the other three you didn’t. I had some help from my coworkers finding them. After doing those trainings I was notreally in the mood to do anymore reverse referrals since I only had one 

 eft from today so I worked on Veronica‘s movies. I know I’m not gong to be in the mood to do it when I get home at 9 o’clock tonight. I want to go 

 to bed early so I can go to another 6 AM class. I hope they came out recently. One of them I made into HD and which might’ve not been a good idea 

 specially if I wanted to transfer the whole movie over as a file. I guess I’ll find out tonight.  Well I left work a little bit late around 
5:08 PM and I proceeded to catch the 33 bus which was late but the good thing it wasn’t packed even as we went up towards Fairmount on N. 20th St. I got 

 he OCF and they knew exactly what I wanted and started pouring my coffee for me. Because I get the same thing every time. I got two things done that 



 ere hanging over my head. Well I they’re all completed. I’m more concerned about the movies  coming out and Veronica being able

 to use the movies as They were me. I just noticed now sixes sixes my hands are
really stiff like the cold and a little bit especially my left hand. Oh my friend didn’t come over so I don’t know where he’s running about. It 

 ot a little cooler outside in the clouds haven’t swept in yet but 

  see. It’s still getting dark Before 6:00 PM. I’m glad I got those two 

 hings don’t they don’t have that stuff hanging over my head and

 getting 10 phone calls or text text messages about things I should’ve

 done earlier. A lot of people here that go to the clubhouse. Two more days till I get paid yay. Speaker was pretty good at the clubhouse. She was from out of town. He’s very good and very pregnant. I then did my usual go to CVS to get some provisions and then caught the 48 bus home. I still got a bunch of emails and texts since the movies couldn’t be read or opened up by one of the two.. So that still floating around. Meanwhile Trump on his revenge tour. He’s lashing out at his perceived enemies after the entire Pietschmann trial acquitted him. He such a jack ass

No comments: