Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday, February 11: Working. Going to Fairmount and Business

Hello. I was WAY too exhausted to go to early morning 

 oga class. I need a break especially after yesterday‘s class which you can 

 ead about on yesterday‘s blog posting. I got to work and I have some lie heap application

 so that had to be done.. I mean they had to be scanned into the system. I cleaned up some residual

 stuff that had to be done and that’s what I needed to do. I’m glad I took the break because I came into work

 and I started sweating like I did in Elmwood I to takeoff my shirt for a little while. Fortunately nobody sawI cleaned up some residual stuff that had to be done and 


that’s what I needed to do. I’m glad I took the break because I came into work 

 nd I started sweating like I did in  lmwood I did takeoff my shirt for a little while. Fortunate 👀  nobody 

 aw me with my T-shirt on. Speaking of casual clothing, we have to go into 

 ork next Monday and we’re allowed to wear sneakers. I’m always wearing my black 

 neakers. Anyhow it’s 1:46 PM and the one bender was leaving and I fortunatelyI  caught the Pepsi in time. That saves me $.37 and time. I finished my scanning so 

  figured I would just go for it and eat lunch. I was reading the Washington Post and they had a story  about an ad got rejected the Ostara 
 because it was graphic. It was showing a postpartum mom. Women 

 ith more than one child deal with this multiple times I can’t  believe it.  It looks so 

 ncomfortable. I don’t think I’d be able to deal with that just by being 

 ith the woman dealing with it. Didn’t have any kids & stuff. I think that would 

 nbearable 4 me. Here is something truly asinine & utterly 

 unbelievable!!! I take that back, it’s believable considering

 what kind of political world we live in now. Conservatives are really wild about 

having Donald Trump Junior run his president and succeed his father. That is just too horrible to 

 onceive. There’s Republicans and then there’s a bonehead an idiot who never worked in

 on his day and his life and killed wild animals just for the fun of it. A 

 true blue clueless,  motherfucking asshole. Any kind of Trump forever. There



 truly a CULT!! They want no other Republican except Trump  What kind of people 

 re these?!??🤔😖. Anyhow, I took a nice long lunch and then a bit for tomorrow. 

 omorrow the week is half over and then we have Thursday 

 and Friday we don’t have any computers due to a shut down for a system upgrade

 that will take them four days to do. Next Tuesday I’ll be interesting to see how the

 computers work. Well I got on the 33 bars after missing the 40th birthday. The 33 bus was packed 

 nd glad I got on 83 or higher than standing the whole entire way. It’s different

 standing on a train and it is on the bus. The bus goes a lot slower. I got 
 to OCF and got my coffee in doing my more drink sitting by myself drinking coffee people watching and changing the toilet paper in the  bathroom as my good deed 

 f the day so far. The meeting was pretty good. Yes I do like the Tuesday meeting. It’s a 
 nice mix of people. I didn’t got some advice

 about the appropriateness of drinking water doing hot yoga class. I was told by 

 my friend to take a look at her book at certain pages to get her opinion of that. Yes  it sounded nice 
didn’t drink too much and not eat too soon 
 ost of it I understand but I just wanted to get some advice after Monday’s class. I think came home and ate the rest of my Indian food and that was it 

No comments: