Saturday, February 08, 2020

Friday, February 7: Another Drizzly Day. Tired

After not enough sleep because I ate really late etc., I woke up 

 nd headed off to work. I was a little bit late but not terribly late. I walked into work and saw a pile of applications to be scanned. For some
reason this 

 pecialized unit doesn’t scan their stuff right away. So they dumped a nice pile

 every so often. I guess I don’t have much clerical staff there just don’t feel like doing it. I 

 on’t know. Hey how are you this morning report by the terminal people plus we were program problem is most of the people on this list weren’t getting cash there for them when I’m in eligible so I would really like

 your blue through that list really fast. That was quite a relief. Amazing how many people apply for the  Emergency housing allowance  That are not receiving a welfare check. Then again it’s only representing for districts out of the nine.g That are not 

 eceiving a welfare check. Then again it’s only representing

 for districts out of the nine. I copied all the stuff and then went to lunch and 

 ent to the private little lunch munching area and it was joyful

 and triumphant. Now it’s really kind
 of mellow and quiet. Towards the  end of the day I got really really tired. I decided I had to block the yoga class Friday night because I was way too tired. I came 

 ome and didn’t even eat I lie down and it was heaven on earth I just crashed hard. I got up a couple times and then I got up around 1030 and ate some dinner 

 nd then went right back to sleep with some very strange dreams but I 

 on’t remember right now. Meanwhile in politics after the screwup in 

  Iowa, Joe Biden didn’t do very well after they tabulated the boats. He came in fourth place behind

 Bernie Sanders, Mayor Pete Buttigieg judge and Elizabeth Warren. Is it going to be interesting.

No comments: