Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday, February 15: Holy Trinity, Fairmount Yoga and Home

Hello there. I decided that I would go to the men’s meeting 

 nd I set my alarm and got myself up and going. Before I went I went

 to Starbucks. I had to keep refilling the story because the computers really better. The soil really

 calms down the bitterness of the coffee I drink. I saw my friend Mike but  he was leaving because he thinks he 

 ither Lost Phone left it in a taxi or left it at home. God I hope he doesn’t find out he lost his phone. 

 I went to the meeting it was really fun and  I learned something as well. I saw people I

 haven’t seen in a while and very nice. I shared for the first time in probably two months as 

 ell. After that I decided I would just take the seven bus up to Fairmount. The problem

 is the 7 bus  showed up three minutes early and I missed it it was really really cold so I didn’t feel

 like walking to 20th and JFK Jacquette’s for 49 bucks so I just took Uber which was reasonably priced unlike going from Millbourne  to Center City really expensive. I went to 

 airmount I was little late but there’s plenty of seating. . I then went to OCF to take care of mother nature and then went to CVS to get  some provisions. 

 49 bus never showed up at 11:30. I did catch the 48 to 15th St. and then I got the EL. While waiting for the alley updated yesterday’s blog posting. Yesterday or the day 
before the Astros

 had a news conference and supposedly “apologize”for the cheating scandal involving signs with video tape. Better apology wasn’t even close to being 

sincere. .Listen to the video   hat I just pasted on this blog. These radio commentators

 from New York we’re really angry because 
 he Astros with the Yankees this year and they probably cheated and he cheated the year before we meet with the Dodgers in the World Series. Well I got home and decided I’d eat some leftovers
and mellow out for a while. And then

 decided to take a nap for about an hour and a half. Somebody 

 ang the doorbell but I didn’t get up and answer it. Pat stopped by in between his jobs at the 

 hurches and we talked for a bit. Then headed down to my 4 o’clock 

 oga class and got there with a little time to spare. Joel was not teaching it as I talk to the schedule stated. It was a new guy that I had never seen before. 
Apparently  e has taught  before. Anyhow it wasn’t a bad class and I then decided I will be coming straight home. I texted with Wes a little bit I need some of my Indian food. I watch 

 ome YouTube videos mostly of Bill Maher there was that much going on that was new on YouTube.  Overall 

 asn’t a bad day.  The location where I wants had a tooth seems to be doing OK even after yoga.  I have to remember to eat soft foods only.XX I have a fairly busy day tomorrow with the meeting and hopefully seeing Wes and then
 meeting Mike 

 owntown at noon. I have a job for Larry as well and then I go to yoga class. Thank you. 






No comments: