Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday, February 29: Leap Year to the Caronavirus

Hi Kids. Why do I think kids will read this? Well parents magazine would NOT



 appreciate nor approve😱 Is havin 3 kids a 
 umbling experience?? I woke up @ 7:13 am and killed time. I ate cereal And looked at YouTube videos. I then hopped on the train and look 
at this sarcastic dude on YouTube

  ho is making fun of relationships vegetarians and climate change deniers. There are people that think like me out there and they’re making money off their weirdness. If I could do that I 

 ould retire right now and not miss the extra pension money. Anyhow I’ve

 been reading a lot of winter which s basically interesting and I learn stuff but it’s also like a 
 reeding ground for people that too much on their their  mind and too MUCH time on their hands. Anyhow I stayed at the coffee shop for a while. I looked at my phone and realized it was almost 1230 so I had to get myself 
 moving on time and got to downtown to do an errand. I ended up losing my head. I think I left it Uber car that I went into earlier this morning. I took care of my  business and walk around town but didn’t get 

  coffee in my already had enough coffee for the night. I then got back home via the L I was on the phone for a while and then told me 
 waking  up about 12 to 15 minutes. I then had to lumber up and get ready for the drain. Boyfriend girlfriend are going with each other way and kept going in and 

ut of the elevator weird. I think they’re both heroin attic‘s or something they have them blocked as best we can. But he didn’t look so great either. It’s open house studio. That means  The 4 PM class is  going to get very crowded I probably 

 hould’ve left earlier but I just needed time to lie down for a little bit. Anyhow I got to the class and it was crowded but it wasn’t too bad. They had an open house weekend today and they had balloons and stuff it was very nice. That all hands on deck I forgot room I was told that there to the co-owners Kaitlyn and Maria. Cate is the studio manager. Today I felt stronger than I had in quite some time. The instructor was pretty chill and he loves to do breathing in between some of the postures. Talk to some cool dudes and one guy was 57 years old it was cool to talk to someone my age. I think you look older than me but whatever. I decided to sign up for a private lesson with Clare. We settled on Thursday, March 12 for an hour and a half. This should be very interesting it’s going to be at her place so won’t be boiling hot at her place. I’ve never been in her place. This should be very interesting because I asked for help on the balancing poses which are easily my weakest area. She’s really good and really. Anyhow I went to Rite Aid did my usual thing and came home and talked on the phone for quite some time and made up some pasta time to go to the Indian store to make some Indian surprise. “Sometimes I think I’m a complete eyeball against society.”  That typo above it in one of the funniest typos I’ve ever written. I think I’m going to  make that a title of  my blog   one day. 

No comments: